Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheap reseller with WHMCS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheap reseller with WHMCS

2»

Comments

• @coderone said:

You can sell unlimited accounts using WHMCS. The limit only applies to their reseller hosting account (cpanel accounts in WHM).

Also, as the others have pointed out, I dont think the mini plan comes with WHMCS. The basic plan (10$) comes with WHMCS though.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Lee said:
    How does that differ from the shared plans?

Dammit Lee.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Lee
  • coderonecoderone Member
    edited September 2015

@Junkless said:
    Also, as the others have pointed out, I dont think the mini plan comes with WHMCS. The basic plan (10$) comes with WHMCS though.

Nop, All plans include WHMCS, including there mini plan $5.99, but it says "Few WHMCS billing system", what does "Few" mean?

• @coderone said:

Nope.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1486928

WHMCS starts from basic plan according to that offer, perhaps you should wait until @OnraHost confirms this for all. I may get one also.

• @MrGeneral said:
    5.99$ with WHMCS license? Where? How?

This coupon gives you %60 discount: 60OFFWHT , on all Onrahost plans

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Francisco said: Luxembourg shaded is sold out for now. R1soft was set to start it'd backup run right before I went to bed. I still need to add the cpanel plugin but so far so good.

This is good, I like backups upon backups.

• OnraHostOnraHost Member
    edited September 2015

Thanks for all the posts showing interest in our package guys!

Just to confirm, if you're going to use our 60OFFWHT promo, WHMCS is included on our Basic package (50GB SSD disk space) for $10/month. The mini plan with 60OFFWHT does NOT include it.

Also note your reseller account will also get it;s own dedicated IP for you and your clients as well.

EDIT: Also just to to verify an earlier claim that WHMCS doesn't like partners to reseller licenses is in fact true! WHCMS requires it's partners to bundle WHMCS in a package and NEVER sell as a standalone product. I've seen a few resellers offer it as a stand-alone, and have seen a few even get their partner license revoked for it.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @OnraHost said:
    Thanks for all the posts showing interest in our package guys!

just PM'ed u please

• coderonecoderone Member
    edited September 2015

@OnraHost

What does "Few" in "Few WHMCS Billing System" mean?

i.imgur.com/usbGphF.jpg

• @coderone said:
    OnraHost

>

What does "Few" in "Few WHMCS Billing System" mean?

i.imgur.com/usbGphF.jpg

typo ;) I'll have it fixed shortly.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Francisco said:

Certainly, for $8USD, I would order.

@coderone said:
    This coupon gives you %60 discount: 60OFFWHT , on all Onrahost plans

Thanks!

• OnraHost Plans are great and best option for a free WHMCS, but i recommend you to use your own VPS ( get it from onra ) and use it over that.

@OnraHost, can the WHMCS be used on your VPS ? if both reseller and VPS are ordered ?

• @Mridul said:
    OnraHost Plans are great and best option for a free WHMCS, but i recommend you to use your own VPS ( get it from onra ) and use it over that.

OnraHost, can the WHMCS be used on your VPS ? if both reseller and VPS are ordered ?

As long as it stays on our network you're fine. So yes!

@OnraHost said:

Ah, now we're talking... Check Skype.

• @OnraHost said:

Yes that is what I did I told them cpanel gets in my way I just want a vps with whmcs instead and I got it from them cheaper than direct.