Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheap reseller with WHMCS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheap reseller with WHMCS

Hi,
Anyone know of a cheap reseller with WHMCS

Thanks

Comments

• reseller for ... hosting, vps, dedicated ... ?

• coderonecoderone Member
    edited September 2015

@bdexter said:
    reseller for ... hosting, vps, dedicated ... ?

hosting and/or vps

• @coderone said:
    hosting and/or vps

Your looking to resell hosting?

If so I do $31.00/mo cPanel/WHM with free WHMCS.

• Onrahost offers it for cheap including whmcs.

• coderonecoderone Member
    edited September 2015

@WHT said:
    Onrahost offers it for cheap including whmcs.

I've seen better offer from turnkeyinternet but I think there must be better than both

also I was interested in buyshared offers, even it was without WHMCS, but they are out of stock :-(

Maybe LET can help here?

• JunklessJunkless Member
    edited September 2015

for hosting, here are a few cheap (but good) ones :

Mightweb (cheapest)

Onrahost

Skynethosting

• @coderone said:
    Maybe LET can help here?

If WHMCS is not big deal, check my signature (aff).

Thanked by 1MisterHost_NET
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@coderone said:
    Maybe LET can help here?

We will have more soon.

We pulled stock while we rebuild our US nodes and get r1soft all setup.

Luxembourg shaded is sold out for now. R1soft was set to start it'd backup run right before I went to bed. I still need to add the cpanel plugin but so far so good.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

when will it be available

@coderone said:
    when will it be available

Check on Friday :) I just got back from Vegas yesterday so I'll be hammering away at installation and configuration.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

Great news,
    If I got one of your plans, what are my best options for a WHMCS license? or other alternative, from your expertise?

@coderone said:

Go direct for now. I've been thinking about dumping enough cash into WHCMS to get us into the $7/month range and sell licenses at about that to customers. I've not progressed with that yet but it's for sure on my mind.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • It will be cheaper for him to get a cheap reseller with free WHMCS instead of going direct (i.e. 15$ per month ).

• @Junkless said:
    It will be cheaper for him to get a cheap reseller with free WHMCS instead of going direct (i.e. 15$ per month ).

• @Junkless said:
    It will be cheaper for him to get a cheap reseller with free WHMCS instead of going direct (i.e. 15$ per month ).

Yes, but what if I wanted to sell other products -VPS or my own customized services- with shared hosting? does a reseller with WHMCS allow that?

@Junkless said:

Maybe, but most resellers pack it into the price somewhere, it isn't like you're going to find a $5/month reseller with WHMCS that isn't pirating/nulling it.

Best of luck to the OP in his hunt :)

Francisco

• You can also see WebHostingTalk It's Have a lot of offers about Reseller hosting .

• cheapest would be onrahost 10$ with 50GB space and whmcs

• @coderone said:
    Yes, but what if I wanted to sell other products -VPS or my own customized services- with shared hosting? does a reseller with WHMCS allow that?

• @aaxaa said:
    You can also see WebHostingTalk It's Have a lot of offers about Reseller hosting .

Now we are talking, this post is going great! starting by Onrahost for $5.99 :-)

Thanked by 1vdorr
  • @coderone said:

Yes, it will. WHMCS is not bound to the reseller account it comes with. As long as you are using the reseller to host the WHMCS, you can sell anything (even reseller hosting from other providers, along with VPS, Dedi or anything else you like) using it.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@coderone said:

5.99$ with WHMCS license? Where? How?

• @Francisco said:
    Francisco

None of the resellers I mentioned are using pirated or nulled WHMCS and still cost considerably less than 15$.

I would suggest the OP to go for Buyshared + Mightweb/Onrahost (for WHMCS, 8.95-10$ Per month)

Thanked by 1coderone

@MrGeneral said:
    5.99$ with WHMCS license? Where? How?

They likely eat it elsewhere in the price, so the plan is $XX.

@Junkless said:
    I would suggest the OP to go for Buyshared + Mightweb/Onrahost (for WHMCS, 8.95-10$ Per month)

Then they're likely in a WHMCS NOC deal :) Those WHMCS prices are doable if so. It's possible the license is IP locked though and can only be used within their networks. WHMCS doesn't like people/let people sell 'external' licenses anymore I don't think.

Francisco

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Francisco said:
    Francisco

Nice. I wish you'd sell WHMCS licenses for cheap... Really do. It's the only thing BuyVM is missing.

@MrGeneral said:

I went through our ticket history and there hasn't been many people asking about it (a half dozen maybe this year), but I'm pretty sure that a lot of people don't bother asking since they don't see it listed anywhere on the site and will just go direct/etc. Still, if we put in around $8/month (pretty much enough to cover our overhead/admin time) then it'd be a nice thing.

Anyways, sorry, I've derailed this thread.

Francisco

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @Junkless said:

Onrahost says 25 account limit for the mini plan, does this mean I cannot sell more than 25 account using WHMCS or does it mean only the cpanel/whm?

• i think their $5.99 plan does not include whmcs, but the plan which costs $10 has it with dedi ip etc.

maybe @OnraHost can confirm this for you.

• Francisco said: Luxembourg shaded

How does that differ from the shared plans?

• WHTWHT Member
    edited September 2015

@coderone said:

As I know its 25GB so no need more then 25 accounts.
    If you calculate it better its same 25 via whmcs or cpanel :)