Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would you use Lowendspirit for production? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Would you use Lowendspirit for production?

2»

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Just use IPv6 as it was intended, you will have great uptime, I honestly can't understand the issue with NAT your probably on it right now reading this, it's not complex and has been pretty common place for 10 - 15 years, the ports are even pre forwarded for you :)

• AnthonySmith said: Just use IPv6 as it was intended, you will have great uptime

You probably don't assign IPs from a different /64 to each customer, so if one customer is blocked by google or sends spam over IPv6, all other customers will be affected,too.

• I'm using cloudflare with ipv6-ipv4 gateway but I get a lot 522 timeouts. I'm not sure if it's cloudflare or the vps network (italy).

• What are the terms for CPU usage for every location?

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@sandro said:
    What are the terms for CPU usage for every location?

Fair-Use. No CPU intensive application tolerate.

• OK but what is thier fair use?

• @sandro said:
    What are the terms for CPU usage for every location?

IIRC not over 0.30 average on 24 hours

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@sandro said:

There is no absolute answer to your question. Anything that take a huge CPU process or load to you is not tolerate. This is normal for a $3/y VPS.

If you are not sure, use the official LowEndSpirit Pre-Sale thread and ask what CPU you think you will use and you will get your answer from mods/hosts/members.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Personally I use 30% of 1 core for 24h> however I can be flexible if its a specific task etc.