Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone purchased MW3 yet :P - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone purchased MW3 yet :P

2»

Comments

• I love how this all comes out when i have changed the GFs mind and just been and bought it myself.

Will let you know how it is, but reading those reviews i already know what to expect.

• ztecztec Member
    edited November 2011

@Infinity said: Am I the only one who thinks that games are an utter waste of valuable time?

When I was 14 I made money playing games, not so wasteful after all ;]
    At age 17 I put gaming on a lower priority and because of some important people I knew from the gaming-scene I landed some very good business.

All I'm saying is do what you like, but a kid that says games are a waste of his time and reading a VPS related forum is not, just makes me sad.

• BoltersdriveerBoltersdriveer Member, LIR
    edited November 2011

@ztec said: When I was 14 I made money playing games, not so wasteful after all ;] At age 17 I put gaming on a lower priority and because of some important people I knew from the gaming-scene I landed some very good business.

All I'm saying is do what you like, but a kid that says games are a waste of his time and reading a VPS related forum is not, just makes me sad.

Games are what brought me into all these ;3

• Mafia Wars 3? :\

• MW3 just seems like MW2, with a few more maps and a different story line. I don't really see anything majorly new.

I brought Skyrim on steam, but after 2 hours my character was fully specced and half the map was dead due to me cheating in console.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2011

@Boltersdriveer said: It's just for a pastime, and for joy and entertainment ;D . Without laughter, there is no joy.

I get enjoyment and laughter with anything but games.

@ztec said: When I was 14 I made money playing games, not so wasteful after all

I think there are more enjoyable ways to earn money, all the guys at school sell their game accounts and make like £400 per account etc. but nah. Thats long..

I'd prefer working with a VPS company tbh. ;)

And yeah, I'm not sad, I have friends that I make childish jokes with so, yeah!