Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vultr: Double transfer in Australia and Tokyo! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vultr: Double transfer in Australia and Tokyo!

2»

Comments

• @4n0nx said:
    I think my debit card was rejected by DO and so was my neteller virtual card... not sure.. and I think DO does not accept Paypal? Also not sure. :D

I am able to use PayPal here in Canada, maybe they only allow certain countries?

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • TheOnlyDK said: TheOnlyDK

Why need trust to companies who not trust you? :)

Thanked by 2TheOnlyDK 4n0nx
  • 4n0nx said: People in many countries simply don't have credit cards because they don't buy things with a loan, nor travel abroad. I don't know anyone in real life who has an actual credit card (only prepaid/debit, if at all).

I'm the complete opposite, I can't think of many people I know that don't have a debit card or a credit card...all major banking institutions here provide free debit cards infact you don't even ask for them they just mail them to you as part of your new account(s), I even got a free debit card from Paypal sent to me without asking.

• sin said: sin

That not correct, For USA you can get everything everywhere, for many other countries its not a easy. There no cards mailed by post need visit bank personally with ID and sign papers

• Are they doing it for existing customers? @AnthonySmith

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

yep

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    yep

a chance to increase b/w to existing les customers? :D

marl said: a chance to increase b/w to existing les customers? :D

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1248908/#Comment_1248908

• @ranpha said:
    For me it's automatically increased already.

edited September 2015

ranpha said: I'm sending in a ticket then.

How about don't?

As around 20 people have followed your lead and decided to waste my time despite me specifically saying "If it is for current customers too I probably will increase it, but at a time I can handle 500 can you update my package tickets :)" i.e not at your convenience.

The answer is changing to no, it will not be updated.

Thanked by 2Lee salakis
  • @ranpha said:
    I'm sending in a ticket then.

Thanks for your help, now you just ruined it for everyone.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited September 2015

TheOnlyDK said: Thanks for your help, now you just ruined it for everyone.

Oh STFU, sending a ticket is what a customer is naturally expected to do, rather than decipher poorly formulated or punctuated replies at unofficial forums. Even if this comes with "No support", this only means the ticket will be closed with a link to the LES forum, but throwing a fit just because someone sent in a ticket, oh my, I guess at 3 EUR/year the provider just has to play a prima sometimes and have everyone else obediently play along, simply as a perk to justify the whole effort.

Thanked by 2William AnthonySmith
  • @rm_ said:
    Oh STFU

Thanks.

rm_ said: Oh STFU, sending a ticket is what a customer is naturally expected to do

Except when told not to, but obviously you have your opinions :)

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

AnthonySmith said: when told not to

Well I guess they should be sorry for failing to decipher this piece.

AnthonySmith said: but at a time I can handle 500 can you update my package tickets

This doesn't clearly communicate to do or to not do anything, could have at least put those quotes in there, or if it was that important then just say what to do, not leave people guessing "500 at a time" of what exactly can you handle.