Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Asia VPSs / torrenting? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Asia VPSs / torrenting?

2»

Comments

• @hien said:
    bryce : I've just sent you an offer, please check your inbox if it meets your requirements.

don't suppose you'd send me this offer too? i'm curious... it'd be in vietnam, right?

• belinikbelinik Member
    edited September 2015

assume you are from china(previous post). having a hong kong vps does not mean you will get good speed going into china, especially if your isp route thru other exit point. I had numerous hong kong vps but it is still hard to have a stable youtube 480p connection while able to surf the net with decent response time.

if you are looking for something possible stable(assume dediserve does not screw it up... look at this recent announcement. As for torrenting, i don't know.... only share your connection with people you know.

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/62048/dediserve-com-announcing-direct-china-peering-options-in-hong-kong-cloud

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • zevus said:

@hien said: bryce : I've just sent you an offer, please check your inbox if it meets your requirements.

don't suppose you'd send me this offer too? i'm curious... it'd be in vietnam, right?

Yes. It's VPS in Vietnam location. Please check your inbox.

• @belinik the dediserve guys are really nice, so I am very interested. Still, thay are not above the economics of China bandwidth. They will only give you 10mbit burst on their premium 200mbit line to China which they might sell to 200 people.
    For this box, I am more interested in VPSs with good connectivity to HK / the rest of the world anyways.

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • So DO SG it is?

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

DO SG is actually pretty good, bandwidth limit is still broken for me too :3