Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostress gives up GVH Clients - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostress gives up GVH Clients

Comments

• Lee said: No need.

I agree, that didn't come off like it should have. What I was talking about was the untaxed donations he received and im sure some of that extra money went to GVH

Thanked by 1Lee
  • @Spencer why look like kossen photo. bad boy.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Spencer said:

Should we revisit that again? Or do you want to go look at the time line of events? It's stuff like this that piss me off. The GVH stuff happened well after the donation money was gone. Nothing from the donations went to the GVH crap. Period. I believe I got $1500 or so in donations after their fees. That lasted for bills for a month. So, stop bringing that up and crapping on something that the community did to help out a fellow member.

• @XFS_Duke use $$$$. buy new motorcycle

• @XFS_Duke: How was it greed? You thought taking on all those customers would benefit XFuse. You couldnt handle it though (and it was pretty obvious you couldnt) and all you ended up doing was prolonging the suffering of those customers. its too bad they werent just cut off rather than being subjected to you and HOstress.

• @JoeMerit and that's your opinion. Never once have I strayed from the truth. I did it to help the customers. Not to help you or my bank account. It didn't help XFuse either as it took money from XFuse to keep things running.

• no people like duke. why? duke try help gvh buyers. support buyers too.

hate nuggets create. hate @tdale ruin end.

• @neills said:
    no people like duke. why? duke try help gvh buyers. support buyers too.

hate nuggets create. hate tdale ruin end.

Exactly. GVH create crap, I try to fix it and help customers and fail so I try and get someone else who would save it, albeit a friend of CC, and they delete all the data and crap on it, but I'm in the same category as GVH? Lol, man, please wake up from that fog you live in.

• So you didn't see any benefit to Xfuse by taking on the GVH clients? lol...

• @JoeMerit said:
    So you didn't see any benefit to Xfuse by taking on the GVH clients? lol...

Hey derp, if I would have, do you think I would have gotten rid of them? Most of the customers were awesome, some weren't. With that said, it cost me money to operate it. That came from XFuse accounts and savings. Therefore, there was no bebefit. It wasn't thought as a bebefit to begin with. If I would have, they would have all be merged into the XFuse site. They weren't. So, there ya go. Got anymore theories you want to throw out there that I can disprove?

• Man you sure did a good job disproving that. You win.

• Benefits to XFuse? You mean the bad publicity and slanders innuendos and twisting of everything that occurs on this board?

Anyone can see that GVH was a curse to all involved. I'm one of the guys that told Duke he would regret the deal. Touching anything that Nuggets can dream up is the black plague of the hosting industry.

Thanked by 1XFS_Duke
  • @lazyt said:

And I will say you were right and I was wrong. I should have listened.

• emgemg Veteran
    edited August 2015

Nobody but @XFS_Duke and Hostress knows the exact terms of their signed contract when the GVH VPS accounts were transferred. Here is the text of the announcement by Hostress:

"This is very exciting news for GVH clients. We are pleased to now have you as a client and cannot wait to start providing you with our exceptional Hostress services.

>

Hostress is a full service provider. We include 24x7x365 support and 30 minutes or less customer service response time. We offer Shared Web Hosting, Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers and Co-location.

>

We will begin migrating all of your accounts over to our infrastructure including but not limited to Account portal, Hosting services and more. You will not lose any functionality from this migration.

>

Any recurring payments you have setup with PayPal have been canceled. If you would like to setup recurring payments again please do so on your next invoice. We accept PayPal and all major credit and debit cards.

>

Please stay tuned for more information as we begin the migration process.

>

Thank you for your loyalty"

The paragraph that starts with "We will begin migrating your accounts..." and ends with "You will not lose any functionality from this migration." makes it clear that Hostress has assumed responsibility for the accounts - including the balances on those accounts where the customers had paid in advance for VPS services. I don't know about everyone else here, but I would say that canceling a prepaid VPS is a loss of functionality. Wouldn't you?

Nowhere does it say, "Hostress feels sorry for GVH customers, so Hostress will provide VPS services for as long as Hostress feels that it might be profitable. If it doesn't work out, Hostress will cancel your VPS account and not refund any monies that you prepaid for longer terms.

It is clear to me that both @XFS_Duke and Hostress were acting in their own interests when they acquired the GVH accounts. They are not charities, and I believe that they would not have acquired the GVH accounts if they did not believe that they could profit by the acquisition.

Hostress owes GVH customers for VPS services that were paid for and not delivered, regardless of who received the payments. The only way that they can avoid it is if their contract with @XFS_Duke states that he is responsible to provide refunds for VPS services that are not delivered. Hostress may claim that the customer agreement says no refunds, but they cannot lean on that if they fail to provide services without cause. Non-profitability is not cause.

GVH customers could sue Hostress, but obviously it is not worth the effort.

• "Non-profitability is not cause." Tell that to Verizon and their spin off company Frontier. I never signed up with Frontier but Verizon slid me over onto their services. Bad part was I'd already canceled the Verizon service but Frontier still tries to bill me for a nonexistent service at a nonexistent location. House was demolished before the spin off was performed.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Where's his wife? I'm bored and need drama

Thanked by 2GM2015 Amitz
  • Need a new Chris or nuggets. This rehash is getting tiresome fast. Even the kid from 32mb was more entertaining.

• Most important thing: We have paid to YOU!
    The money is on YOUR credit card. So YOU have to make a refund. You have steal our money.

@XFS_Duke said:
    So, take that and shut the hell up for once. Look at what I've done before the GVH shit, then talk. Other than that, go crawl back into that hole you came out of.

• kovacsak said: Most important thing: We have paid to YOU! The money is on YOUR credit card. So YOU have to make a refund. You have steal our money.

This is an interesting point. What about the customers that renewed during Duke's reign? Who refunds them, Duke or Hostress?

• @kovacsak said:
    Most important thing: We have paid to YOU!
    The money is on YOUR credit card. So YOU have to make a refund. You have steal our money.

Well, I find it ironic that you posted on here while we were already in contact. I guess that's typical LET fashion.

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    This is an interesting point. What about the customers that renewed during Duke's reign? Who refunds them, Duke or Hostress?

From my understanding with the contract that me and Thomas both signed, he is responsible for any issues resulting in their screw ups. I've been working with people helping them, but all the assets and customer "contracts" were transferred to Hostress and Thomas Dale.

• I have talked with @XFS_Duke about this situation. He promise, that will give me a compensation because of this problem.

• @kovacsak said:
    I have talked with XFS_Duke about this situation. He promise, that will give me a compensation because of this problem.

Thanks for posting that. I'll continue communicating with you to get your issues resolved 100%. I do appreciate you contacting me though, more than I can say for some of the people I've been dealing with. Lol

• @XFS_Duke has no credability, if he ever did. Avoid this loser and liar at all cost, and his pal @tdale. The hell with the both of 'em.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

I think that @XFS_Duke did all in good faith and tried to make some money out of it. However company/clients/assets liquidation is really really hard thing to pull out. There are special economy areas called liquidation which you are learning on economy universities.

Any acquisition, even free one costs. You have to prepare your pocket for that. Also you cant get only good things from acquisition, you are getting booth, good and bad. Now i am really surprised how you have miscalculated that anything GVH related will most likely kill your reputation and your pocket.

And this is classic example how people are not learning from mistakes made by others. I am even more surprised why @tdale even touched remaining of remains from totally bad and miscalculated acquisition.

Bottom line, you should always learn from mistakes made by others. Those are free one.
    GVH teached 99% hosts here how not to be a Web Host. Now those 2 gentleman showed you how not to make acquisition.

Regarding their reputation, i think that @XFS_Duke will be good. He showed at least great amount of care and willingness to solve issues that was not even his which came with GVH. +1 for that and chin up, you did great job on every step, except 1st one which was even touching anything GVH related.

As for you @tdale i think that you are done here and i wish you best of luck.

that was my 2 cents

• LeeLee Veteran

@drserver beat me to much of what I was going to say.

Jonny in some respects can be forgiven for much of the GVH shit, a kid with grand ideas that was too young to realise it was never going to be although to him it would have appeared very different.

@XFS_Duke was stupid but had relatively good intentions I also understand he thought there was money to be made out of the thing and don't blame him for jumping in on the opportunity, if he didn't do it someone else would have and it would have turned out the same way. Separation is very important and I am sure Duke knows that now!

As for @tdale, just fuck off and go work for McDonalds or something you slimy little cunt.

• I want to hear more about the dildo issues Dukes wife has.

• @ahfbweb:

XFS_Nicole said: @tommy Nah, just to piss on your parade. He's more of a man then you'll ever be :). Now go take your dildo and stick it up your ass.

Thread in question: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/55236/it-s-official-greenvaluehost-is-closing/p2

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2015

@ahfbweb said:

Sorry but that comment (it is removed from public view) will only result in a ban. Perhaps a temp or permanent. Not sure

Thanked by 1lazyt
  • going what on? not gvh dead? repeat bad boy.

from https://twitter.com/greenvaluehost

GreenValueHost ‏@greenvaluehost 4h4 hours ago
    Memo to former GreenValueHost customers:
    http://pastebin.com/GTB58HsP

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

neills said: GreenValueHost ‏@greenvaluehost 4h4 hours ago Memo to former GreenValueHost customers: http://pastebin.com/GTB58HsP

Someone got his pocket money and doing relaunch

Thanked by 1Riz
This discussion has been closed.