Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any provider that similar to Crissic? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any provider that similar to Crissic?

2»

Comments

• https://www.cloudshards.com/contact.php - send us a sales ticket and we'll be happy to assist anyone looking to move.

• rokokrokok Member
    edited August 2015

Im not jump ship yet since still got some months left, found out ramnode is the closest replacement [price] for (Asian optimized route and SSD) since their LA network blend is comprised of NTT and PCCW.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

I've a 512 MB OpenVZ Plan on $13 Per Year Planning. Anyone here to deal that same ?? Space can be decreased. But, others same, anyone here ??

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

@miau - may be it looks scary. But we need to maintain such things to be in this field(The AUP presented in site is a common template we agreed to use it).

• wychwych Member

@karabore said:
    You realize that at a certain point, the nodes will have such less usage that they would either migrate you to a stacked/busy one or they'll just shut all customers off altogether?

Migrations could happen at anytime, even before the takeover. Why would they just shut off all the customers? Sure the IP space is appealing and more than likely why they aqquired them. As time goes on they would be able to reclaim them but I doubt they are in a rush. $15+/year is better than nothing.

@karabore said:
    This is a play to shed as many customers as possible to reclaim their IPs.. If you think the light is better on Crissic nodes the more people jump.

I just think everyone is rushing a tad too quick to jump out, I raised a ticket about the migration and my concerns have been answered at least till my plan expires. If services goes downhill then sure go to a new host, but right now my service hasn't been impacted by the takeover.

you will be in for some culture shock.

I doubt it, and everything running on my crissic boxes is failover ready to a non-crissic box.