Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why some idiots abuse of cheap services ? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why some idiots abuse of cheap services ?

13»

Comments

• As foreigner you'd be put in a much shittier jail that is currently under UN investigation - So i doubt you want that.

Thanked by 1stallion
  • Every judge knows i am more valuable to my home than in jail so no worries

• @William said:

Not a good deduction you made there.

• Do you go to a class D open prison for piracy stuff (since it's considered white collar crime)?

• WHTWHT Member

@cociu seems you guys still not ready for europe. I wont be disapinted if you live and do black business with russia and china.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

cociu said: less 22 000 eur so i dont thinck this is ruin of my live

Sneering at 22,000 EUR because it's nothing to you?

• frends fear god. he is watching you when you spam and masturbate. be ready for get some ass whopping

• Everyone wants spam and refund if busted, its PayPal rules

• deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited August 2015

@raindog308 said:
    Sneering at 22,000 EUR

Anther thing about Balkans you might want to know. Having to pay a big amount for some reason, does not necessarily equate to paying the bulk of it. Assuming the amount is big enough, it costs much less to dispute it in court for a few decades and usually end up paying part of it (plus the gains from inflation). "Justice" doesn't cost that much.

• Everything gets abused. Don't expect that it'll be like a candy.

• William said: Voxility was once similar to you, being big hosting warez sites and similar shit, then they got raided and basically buttfucked by your police (lots of HW confiscated, high fine, jail time for the owner (laid out as probation, but this ain't guaranteed) - The same will happen to you. The question is just when.

That is why Vox referred their questionable customers to one of resellers with its own IP ranges - alistaro.com

Everything can be bypassed

Also no idea where you got that information from, it was nowhere as serious as you present it here and it wasnt in any news either.

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

Because they are idiots

• The LAW itself actually is a shady thing (at least for some countries).
    Simply closed some ports that used to spam and keep doing what best for you.

Only the dead have no problems. ;)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2015

William said: DMCA is invalid but as the DMCA contains informations about possibly illegal content, so you HAVE knowledge once you read it, you can get prosecuted for this as well.

Indeed, you cannot claim you had no idea what happens in your IP space once you advertise the no DMCA/offshore shit.
    The only valid defense is "I didn't know", once the prosecutors will point out your ads, ticket answers, links in invalid DMCAs etc, you lost the case.

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited August 2015

@TarZZ92 said:

By the sounds of it, he can't go to jail because he's underage.

If you want 100% DMCA free hosting, head over to CyberBunker.

• ATHKATHK Member

This whole thread almost turned out like all those lewissue posts.. Mental.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • ATHK said: This whole thread almost turned out like all those lewissue posts.. Mental.

Well, we could have a contest like where you try to come up with a caption for a cartoon, except in this case we try to make up a good caption for a thread. :)

Speaking of threads, yes this one could use another title. As it stands it says "Why some idiots abuse of cheap services ?"

That turns out to not be what the OP was actually asking. From what I understand he wasn't asking about the abuse of "cheap" services, but rather the abuse of services which are advertised with specific honeypot keywords.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Just let him go to prison, fuck it. One less annoying offer every 14 days.

Thanked by 2ATHK alexvolk
  • FritzFritz Veteran

@cociu , you are providing good service.

Just do it as long as you can. Some abuser people are just shit. Lol.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited August 2015

gh0st007 said: Also no idea where you got that information from, it was nowhere as serious as you present it here and it wasnt in any news either.

From multiple (ex)-staff. It was not in news because, like in most of Europe, court documents (and especially monetary settlements plus open police investigations) are not public - They also got investigated by some sort of special police unit (so not usual RO police) which is probably the only few cops in RO that are not bribed by journalists to release infos.

Maounique said: Indeed, you cannot claim you had no idea what happens in your IP space once you advertise the no DMCA/offshore shit.

The only valid defense is "I didn't know", once the prosecutors will point out your ads, ticket answers, links in invalid DMCAs etc, you lost the case.

Yea, i'm not sure what his plan is.... you cannot really deny knowledge if you get abuse in any format - DMCA or not.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

gh0st007 said: That is why Vox referred their questionable customers to one of resellers with its own IP ranges - alistaro.com

I never had an issue and they moved me anyway, I guess they moved all small customers, questionable or not.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

When you see people like that:

Holding up that sign, i hope that could answer your questions.