Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keyboards - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Keyboards

2»

Comments

• @jarland said: @Brandon Don't you love it when everyone around you knows that you're raging on the internet by the unusually loud key presses? ;)

Yeah I always get complaints from the neighbours (people around me) :/ But I type a lot faster on this keyboard compared to others.

• Das Keyboard.

• Microsoft Natural Keyboard 4000. I like the split design.

• ibm kb-7953

• I tend to buy the cheapest Microsoft or Logitech wireless keyboard/mouse combo with a mouse that isn't too small for my hands and a keyboard with at least a little bit of clickiness. Right now I've got a Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000, the odd key positioning took some getting used to but it's clicky enough.

I've tried other brands but every time the battery life has been terrible.

• I got a Hewlett Packard Computer Keyboard KB-0602.

I want a new keyboard though.

• I am using my laptop keyboard

• Logitech G510 :)

not into gaming, but for that multicolor backlit keys & LCD showing time/ Cpu RAM usage/stopwatch :P

• Logitech K120 USB keyboard for my laptop when it is in my office and Microsoft wireless keyboard 3000 v2.0 for my media machine so I can control it from across the room if I want.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

"Medion Erazer" aka a Saitek Eclipse II with a different logo and color (other than that it's identical and produced by the same company).

Probably the best keyboard I've ever had.

• Logitech G105, awesome for both gaming and working, well worth the money! May consider mechanical KBs if they go cheaper

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@Liam said: Medion make some good stuff. Sometimes they're a bit overlooked here as they are cheaper.

Definitely. Generally rebranded stuff from larger brands (often targeted, like gamer brands for their gamer keyboards, etc.), with quite good build quality... and more interestingly, just about the only vendor here that sells consumer stuff with 3 years of warranty instead of 2 (and they actually follow up on it). I'm quite happy getting Medion stuff :)

• I use a Dell keyboard. I absolutely love it.

• tmn29atmn29a Member
    edited November 2012

Like some other guys I also have the Razor BlackWidow and I love it. Basically it's the cheapest keyboard with MX Blues :D And yes, it's loud !

How the hell do you embed images here ? o.O

• @tmn29a said: How the hell do you embed images here ? o.O

HTML image tags.

You have the regular one? I couldn't live w/o the backlit keys!

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

I have a wireless Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 800 with a Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000

• Happy Hacking Pro at home, and Lite at work.
    Have so much less RSI since i use them.

• fislefisle Member
    edited November 2012

@NateN34 said: Will never go back to a membrane keyboard ever again.

This.
    HPE 87 with MX browns at home, Razer Blackwidow with MX blues at work.
    I tried Steelseries 6Gv2 with MX blacks, but did not like the lack of tactile action. Still better than membrane though. Once you go mechanical, there's no turning back.
    I feel sad realizing our family sold Model M for 5€ seven years ago, I was too young to understand back then..

• I don't like keyboards, I play the guitar :P

• tmn29atmn29a Member
    edited November 2012

@Kairus said: HTML image tags.

You have the regular one? I couldn't live w/o the backlit keys!

Thanks for the tip. Yeah, it wasn't worth the money and I rarely look at the keyboard anyway since the keyboard's printing doesn't match with the layout either ^^

@corehosting said: Happy Hacking Pro at home, and Lite at work.

Have so much less RSI since i use them.

Was thinking of buying one, but they're hard to get and quite expensive...

• @tmn29a said: Was thinking of buying one, but they're hard to get and quite expensive...

Yep 300$ from elitekeyboards... Almost the only serious provider i found.
    My lite came from another JP import site though.

• IvraatiemsIvraatiems Member
    edited November 2012

I used to use an Apple USB keyboard (with a PC, no less), but I just bought my first mechanical - a Rosewill 9000-BR - and I'm in love with it. It was only $90, as well, which was more palatable to me then some of the ones mentioned here.

• corehostingcorehosting Member
    edited November 2012

www.mrinterface.com :)
    I'd so love to try this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=377rAHnLYX0

• @Liam said: I think you were off to Iran the last time you posted. I thought the worst!

I was, and I was there for a few months. LEB got pushed back to the back of my head, and I kinda forgot.

And its also blocked in iran, inclusing most ports

• Ducky Shine! :D