Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keyboards
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Keyboards

bijan588bijan588 Member
edited November 2012 in General

Hey guys, I have returned from the grave! If anyone still remembers me... that is..

Anyways, I was wondering what keyboards you guys use?

I am using an IBM model M

Comments

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2012

Pretty sure there was a thread about Mechanical Keyboards where people said what keyboards they had. I have an ol' Logitech that I guess just works.

• I'm using a Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard
    And i love it :)

• Ducky keyboards ftw.

/offtopic what happened to neuronhosting?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

It says.... Logitech Tablet Keyboard for iPad. Other than that, I've got a Logitech wireless keyboard that uses solar power. Charges indoors and holds a charge quite nicely. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I only want a keyboard made by Logitech or Apple. A bad keyboard is like an uncomfortable shoe. It doesn't seem like it matters all that much until it ruins your day.

• I'm using an A4Tech 7200N.

• @jarland said: I only want a keyboard made by Logitech

+1 for Logitech :D

• Right now I have a Logitech MK300 wireless keyboard and mouse.

• I use the Razer Arctosa. I've had it for a while and it has worked well.

• Apple Keyboard with numeric keypad.
    Considering upgrading to a mechanical.

• Right now, plain ThinkPad keyboard; on my desktop, a cheap Circuit City no-name keyboard.

• CMStorm Quickfire

Awesome for typing overall IMO. It's a bit on the loud side but that's what I love about it :D

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Brandon Don't you love it when everyone around you knows that you're raging on the internet by the unusually loud key presses? ;)

• Das Professional Model S, with Cherry MX Browns.

Will never go back to a membrane keyboard ever again.

• SteelSeries 6Gv2, but I want the Logitech G710+

• Logitech Dinovo Edge

• NickMNickM Member
    edited November 2012

I use an HP Wireless Elite keyboard on my desktop, with a Logitech Performance Mouse MX with Darkfield Laser Tracking, since I have a glass-top desk. But I mostly use my laptop, so, standard laptop keyboard and touchpad.

• BBTNBBTN Member
    edited November 2012

SteelSeries G6v2 with custom keycaps.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

I have the cheapest USB keyboard I was able to find. It blows my $80 wireless Logitech out of the water.

• Blackwidow Ultimate. Has MX blues.

• Full Size Apple Keyboard (EN_US), well worth the 70USD.

• @lele0108 said: /offtopic what happened to neuronhosting?

Domain.com billing issues, servers are still up, but for now I am not going to pay the 300$ redemption fee for their mistake, and if they cant fix it in the next couple days I am going to just buy neuronhosting.net

• 2x razer blackwidow ultimate.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@bijan588 said: Domain.com billing issues, servers are still up, but for now I am not going to pay the 300$ redemption fee for their mistake, and if they cant fix it in the next couple days I am going to just buy neuronhosting.net

I'd highly suggest you buy it off now, like NOW.. I didn't bother, but if I did buy it, you would have been pretty screwed.. and not everyone is as nice as I am ;)

• Cute, a 16$ troll, you must all have money to throw around.

• @bijan588 said: Cute, a 16$ troll, you must all have money to throw around.

Did you see the message I sent you?

• bijan588bijan588 Member
    edited November 2012

@dmmcintyre3 said: Did you see the message I sent you?

I love you.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@Jack said: What did it say?

200$ and it's yours

:D

• @Jack said: I doubt the other guy would say I love you... to that comment... more like f*** you..

Hey, it's still $100 less than what he had to pay. :D

• dick move

• Using a Blackwidow Ultimate... For two years now..