Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BoltVM don't reply ticket at non-business hours? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BoltVM don't reply ticket at non-business hours?

Comments

• @Nodejs said:
    VPS offline. It's critical

Considering nobody else has complained/mentioned downtime, you were probably suspended. No idea why but I think I remember Steven saying something in the past like suspensed users are minimal priority.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member
    edited August 2015

@hostnoob I finally figured out the new IP of my VPS and it appears to be inaccessible as well.

--mod edit (as requested): Used the wrong IP as per this post http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1211698/#Comment_1211698

• @4n0nx said:
    hostnoob I finally figured out the new IP of my VPS and it appears to be inaccessible as well.

Oh, guess we just need to wait for Steven to say what happened then

• @PetaByet said:
    They are gone.

I guess they forgot to renew their db server, @Steven_F :)

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2015

@martinandrino said:
    And that's the only way possible for this low-end market. Unless you're a big player with a huge customer base, but that's another story.

Big players especially don't offer billing support or CS out of office hours. No serious Customer operates out of office hours, so those departments simply aren't needed.

• Hm, BoltVM bolted?

Thanked by 1William
  • Inb4 forgot to renew WHMCS license.

• Oh boy, what did there just happen... :/
    Let one VM expire this days because I had no longer need for it, the other one is still running strong with 254 days uptime - but maybe I will do some backup, just in case. :P

• If Steven's past laziness is any kind of a factor here, I'd say this will probably get resolved and dismissed within a couple of days.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Nodejs said: don't know what you talking about. Are you form 2005? It's 2015! hostress, crissic and many more budget VPS have fast ticket reply 24/7

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/60202/hostress-vps-offline-for-more-than-7-days-deadpooled

Tell me more about these <7 day replies from hostress.

• vladka24vladka24 Member
    edited August 2015

Steven you need to get a second person managing your business then these 'lazy' mistakes won't happen.

Edit: Dedicube has different billing system, and I think BoltVM could be migrating the billing system.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member
    edited August 2015

4n0nx said: @hostnoob I finally figured out the new IP of my VPS and it appears to be inaccessible as well.

I checked the wrong IP address. My VPS was up the whole time. -.-

edit: But now it is down even though my uptime graph does not reflect it yet, at least I can't access it over SSH...

• billing is back online, also my service with them was never interrupted. Though forgetting to renew it in the first place is well... bad no matter how you see it.

• Still no reply from tickets. Avoid the irresponsible one man VPS provider

• boltvm.com don't reply ticket for 4 days!
    First their domain expires, then WHMCS expires. What a joke

• hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited August 2015

4n0nx said: I checked the wrong IP address. My VPS was up the whole time. -.-

PEBKAC :)

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • Did their provider buy them?

• Just to warn everyone: My vps was suspended after 72h of purchase for no reason, I think I lost my money and time here.

• Wasnt boltvm with crissic in quadranet or something? I'm sure there are datacenters who would love to get their greedy hands on more IPs. You'll probably see more providers get gobbled up and then silently killed off.

• can't wait to hear his excuses

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited August 2015

Domain has been extended, goood.

• maybe the aunt died this time?

• They are still unlicensed as of 8/11/2015 so if they brought billing back up, it's not with a valid license.

• Corey said: They are still unlicensed as of 8/11/2015 so if they brought billing back up, it's not with a valid license.

That form has errors. Not sure why but it does. @Steven_F remove and re-add the license.

• My Server in DEDICUBE down too, no ticket respond in 3 days

• @Corey said:

They are still unlicensed as of 8/11/2015 so if they brought billing back up, it's not with a valid license.

@mpkossen what about your rules? :)

• @WHT said:
    @mpkossen what about your rules? :)

I'm sure he just forgot to paid the bills again.

• 404 - ERROR COMMENT CAN NOT BE FOUND

• My Server in DEDICUBE down... no ticket respond in 4 days