Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BoltVM don't reply ticket at non-business hours?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I a not live at USA, thus have tiime difference with US working hours.
It always seems I have to wait 10 hours for they to reply a ticket if it's send at non-business hours.

Comments

• people sleep at night in America???? wtf

• well, for the host industry, lots of host company can reply tickets at non-business hours.

@4n0nx said:
    people sleep at night in America???? wtf

• stabstab Member

Considering it's a one-man operation as far as I know, what can you expect.

• @Nodejs said:
    well, for the host industry, lots of host company can reply tickets at non-business hours.

Give 'em some time. Considering that you're paying just a few bucks for a box, you can't expect a full 24/7 support that answers your tickets within 5 minutes with that price tag.

• martinandrino said: Give 'em some time. Considering that you're paying just a few bucks for a box, you can't expect a full 24/7 support that answers your tickets within 5 minutes with that price tag.

They do have 24/7 support , just only tech support I think. Not billing.

• @4n0nx said:

And that's the only way possible for this low-end market. Unless you're a big player with a huge customer base, but that's another story.

• It's tech support tickets. They don't have tech support for 24/7 either.

@4n0nx said:

• Nodejs said: It's tech support tickets. They don't have tech support for 24/7 either.

o? They always responded within less than half an hour to me.

• martinandrinomartinandrino Member
    edited August 2015

Nodejs said: It's tech support tickets. They don't have tech support for 24/7 either.

For me, 24/7 tech support means that there is always someone there if a hardware failure occurs or any other incident that impacts many customers, at least for this kind of services

• Not sure which time range you submit tickets.
    But I submit a ticket 2 hours before I post first thread. 4 hours later, No reply still now

@4n0nx said:
    o? They always responded within less than half an hour to me.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Nodejs said:
    Not sure which time range you submit tickets.
    But I submit a ticket 2 hours before I post first thread. 4 hours later, No reply still now

Is it a critical issue or just a question you would like answered?

• @Nodejs said:
    Not sure which time range you submit tickets.

Get a server with full managed support for $50 a month, then you can ask for 15 min replies. It's Friday night, people have lives. They don't work 24/7 just because someone who paid $20 a year might have a question/problem with their server.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • VPS offline. It's critical

@trewq said:
    Is it a critical issue or just a question you would like answered?

• don't know what you talking about. Are you form 2005? It's 2015!
    hostress, crissic and many more budget VPS have fast ticket reply 24/7

@TheOnlyDK said:
    Get a server with full managed support for $50 a month, then you can ask for 15 min replies. It's Friday night, people have lives. They don't work 24/7 just because someone who paid $20 a year might have a question/problem with their server.

• A bit slower than a few hosts, but I can't see a pattern in the few tickets opened.

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited August 2015

@Nodejs said:
    don't know what you talking about. Are you form 2005? It's 2015!

Then stop bitching on a public forums after only 2 hours of wait time.

Edit: @Nodejs go with hostress, they will definitely help you out. All you have to do is deal with their outsourced techs who have absolutely no idea on what to do. Warning: might need to wait 7x24 hours (and still get no help) just like the other guy on LET.

• No reply for 24 hours now!

Even linode only cost $10 per month.
    If that's boltvm's support, I will definitely avoid buy a yearly plan form them!

No reply for 24 hours now!

Now boltvm billing get :
    Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

It's a forum to discuss VPS and support quality of VPS. If you don't want to see it, leave the forum. No one force you to reply my thread

@TheOnlyDK said:
    Edit: Nodejs go with hostress, they will definitely help you out. All you have to do is deal with their outsourced techs who have absolutely no idea on what to do. Warning: might need to wait 7x24 hours (and still get no help) just like the other guy on LET.

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • Nodejs said: No reply for 24 hours now!

My guess is that you won't get one until Monday, for whichever reason.

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited August 2015

@Nodejs said:
    No reply for 24 hours now!

>

Even linode only cost $10 per month.

How much you paid per year? If you wanted quality service, pay more and stop bitching. BoltVM has a business hours vs linode has 24/7 support, if you can't tell the difference then GTFO. No one asked you to join here and post your first thread as a complaint.

• @Nodejs said:

Does Hostress has "fast ticket reply 24/7"? If so, why don't you go with their awesome service? Heard really great things about them! (wtf)

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • Yes, yes, I highly recommend Hostress 10000000% awesome not deadpooled at all

• NodejsNodejs Member
    edited August 2015

@4n0nx said:

I guess so.

==================---------------------------------------------------------

@nexusrain said:
    Does Hostress has "fast ticket reply 24/7"? If so, why don't you go with their awesome service? Heard really great things about them! (wtf)

I already get one from them. Their support are fast (normally within several minutes). And plan to get more. You have problem with that?

=====================------------------------------------------------------------------

@TheOnlyDK said:
    How much you paid per year? If you wanted quality service, pay more and stop bitching. BoltVM has a business hours vs linode has 24/7 support, if you can't tell the difference then GTFO. No one asked you to join here and post your first thread as a complaint.

Surely leaving VPS supplier who don't act swiftly when service is offline. Even much cheaper xvmlabs is better than that. Although xvmlabs barely have support, but their VPS are always online!

• Nodejs said: I already get one from them. Their support are fast (normally within several minutes). And plan to get more. You have problem with that?

I mean a response lel

• Try dedicube contact form?

• Can only laugh with this provider

• They are gone.

• @PetaByet said:
    They are gone.

He might have forgotten to place the services on auto start.

• lmao, I give applause for this Provider

• BG32BG32 Member

@4n0nx said:

That's very poor

• @PetaByet said:
    They are gone.

Confirmed deadpool! I also had 1 second downtime on my Ramnode VPS earlier - also confirmed deadpool

/sarcasm