Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS to run Clash of Clan Bot and Bluestacks - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS to run Clash of Clan Bot and Bluestacks

2»

Comments

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Ruriko said:
    Where do you see 25-27 euro? Cause it's currently at 31 euro

Oh, Sorry. I got my one nearly 5 Months ago and it was 23 Euro. Haven't checked the serverbidding again. It increased rapidly, meh :/

• Servdiscount i7-869 $23.58 in stock. Enough for running 4-6 Bluestacks/Windows instances

• We can match any price, open ticket with spec to email in sig

@serpihankaca said:
    Hey,

I'm looking for Windows VPS that can run Clash of Clans Bot and Bluestack.

Spec:

• 4vcpu
    • 4GB RAM
    • Internet Connection

Thanks

• @NocRoom said:
    We can match any price, open ticket with spec to email in sig

Correct your offer page first

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2015

We specialize in gaming VPS plans under our VPSGamers brand.

We currently have people testing what you're doing on our various plans. Take a look at our plans here and shoot us a ticket if you have questions. You do not need 4 vCores with us for it to run properly as we don't oversell CPU immensely like most popular providers. On our Windows plans, 2 vCore will run fine, 1 vCore may run it as well although we've had mixed experiences. You need at least 2GB RAM, although we recommend 3GB.

• I'm looking for the same specs, any idea?

• Vultr has that. It already includes the Windows license. 56usd a month. I've tried the 2GB RAM before and it worked okay with Clash of Clans.

• @VirMach said:
    We specialize in gaming VPS plans under our VPSGamers brand.

We currently have people testing what you're doing on our various plans. Take a look at our plans here and shoot us a ticket if you have questions. You do not need 4 vCores with us for it to run properly as we don't oversell CPU immensely like most popular providers. On our Windows plans, 2 vCore will run fine, 1 vCore may run it as well although we've had mixed experiences. You need at least 2GB RAM, although we recommend 3GB.

Noooo! The guys who sell Runescape botting VPSes?! :')

• TableHostingTableHosting Member
    edited February 2016

Coc?

• 56$ is way too much. I thought sth. about 15$/month.

• Small necro here, but for future reference, should this kind of topic be allowed? Automation bots are clearly against Supercell's TOS. I know LET can't moderate everything, but they do ruin the game as far as I can tell. (Essentially makes you invisible. People can't attack you when you're online. Supercell sells in-game shields which is part of how they make money. It's why the game is free.)

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited February 2016

dailymc said: Small necro here, but for future reference, should this kind of topic be allowed? Automation bots are clearly against Supercell's TOS. I know LET can't moderate everything, but they do ruin the game as far as I can tell.

With your thinking, everything that violates someone's terms on some website or company should not be allowed.

Some extreme examples would be banning vps-s, VPNs and socks proxies, since for example, your company/workplace or school may filter outbound traffic and you break their terms by circumventing that.

Thanked by 1Riz
  • @GM2015 said:
    Some extreme examples would be banning vps-s, VPNs and socks proxies, since for example, your company/workplace or school may filter outbound traffic and you break their terms by circumventing that.

No I understand. I think it's a much larger problem than what LET should even think about dealing with. He could have easily just said "I need a Windows VM for Bluestacks." and we would have no idea. Just interesting I suppose.

• @tim305 said:
    56$ is way too much. I thought sth. about 15$/month.

I know but that's because it includes a legit Windows license.

• @tim305 said:
    56$ is way too much. I thought sth. about 15$/month.

you can install Windows as a custom ISO on Vultr which saves $16/mo

• dailymc said: Small necro here, but for future reference, should this kind of topic be allowed? Automation bots are clearly against Supercell's TOS. I know LET can't moderate everything, but they do ruin the game as far as I can tell. (Essentially makes you invisible. People can't attack you when you're online. Supercell sells in-game shields which is part of how they make money. It's why the game is free.)

The game is free because otherwise nobody would bother and somebody else will fill the gap.

• I thought you can't install bluestacks on a vps cause it would ask for a graphics card

• cotcot Member

There is a site specializing on Clash of Clans (CoC) bot VPS here

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

COCk bots are the worst to virtualise...

• What is the recommended VPS for Clashfarmer.com?

• traletotraleto Member
    edited July 2016

I had the same problem, and the solution was BlackHOST's Unmetered VPS hosting: https://black.host/unmetered-vps-hosting

They've provided me with Windows 10 VPS on which BlueStacks is working perfect, i had some issues with Windows 10 on the start it was rebooting at night however i noticed that this is caused from the Windows Update, so the solutions was to disable Windows Update service.

// edit
    Forgot to mention my VPS specs:

4 Cores CPU, 4 GB RAM, 50 GB HDD, Unmetered Bandwidth = $25 / month

• BlazingServersBlazingServers Member, Host Rep

Can do 4 Cores, 6 GB RAM, 300 GB HDD and unmetred BW @ $12.5/mo. Payment via PayPal only.

• KamAKamA Member, Host Rep

@traleto @BlazingServers Take a look at the date of the OP

• edited May 2019

Necromancer!!!
    @FAT32 @JackH @deank

• I'm using VPS from https://prevps.com/vps-windows-with-android-emulator. they are optimized for BlueStacks or Memu. Starting from $25