Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SummerHost V>9000 *read fullpost* - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SummerHost V>9000 *read fullpost*

Comments

• cociucociu Member

the packets sent from our server is sent with whale shippied. This is verry verry coool

• @cociu said:
    the packets sent from our server is sent with whale shippied. This is verry verry coool

Fastest way out of Antartica PSHHHH pings are sub 1ms to all destinations. Thank you for noticing the Whales. I though no One would.

Save the WALES also.

• FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited July 2015

So there is a risk of packet loss if I want to send things to Japan with the whales....

• @Frecyboy said:
    So there is a risk of packet loss if I want to send things to Japan with the whales....

That is a possibility but we are working on solutions. We have come up with a deal with local Cocain Submarine smugglers to help get the Whales through. So things have been fine lately.

• How is there not a 1000% uptime guarantee?

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited July 2015

I take two and a Pershing II. Yes, Takeaway. Thanks. Bye.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • 1 april is late this year.

• @TheLonely said:
    1 april is late this year.

Or maybe they're early :)

• michaelphanmichaelphan Member
    edited July 2015

@cmsjr123 said:

you are blind

• FritzFritz Veteran

The price is expensive. Make it 50% off for LET users.

Thanked by 1tux
  • Waiiittt

I got some enemies friends I want to colocate forever, how about 1 Zimbabwe dollar?

• @cmsjr123 said:

Can you match my -$10000/mo budget?

Also, since I want to use DDOSPay, how many GBs/second do I have to provide?

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited July 2015

[duplicate post]

• @FlamesRunner said:
    Waiiittt

I got some enemies friends I want to colocate forever, how about 1 Zimbabwe dollar?

Ew. What you're looking to use is 1 Iranian dollar.

• StevieStevie Member

@cmsjr123

This is GVH version 4?

Is it true Obama sent you $100 trillion in funding?

Is it true your hibernation pods contains Elvis and TuPac?

edited July 2015

@Stevie said:
    cmsjr123

This is GVH version 4?

I doubt that the US government has the money after they struggled to pay for the treasury's debt.

• StevieStevie Member

@doghouch

Don't you know the USA Government is a cross of 2 people: Donald Trump (Getting money and defaulting and scamming then getting away with it) and George Bush (Invading countries to gather resources and spread chaos) USA has UNLIMITED Money!!!!!

• I'll take two. two datacenters ;)

• Do you have plans to offer hosting from the Arctic instead of Antartica?

edited July 2015

@Stevie said:
    doghouch

Don't you know the USA Government is a cross of 2 people: Donald Trump (Getting money and defaulting and scamming then getting away with it) and George Bush (Invading countries to gather resources and spread chaos) USA has UNLIMITED Money!!!!!

Donald Trump = pure genius

First, he insults his own people, then the Mexicans, says American war veterans aren't heroes, says that Barack Obama is dumb, etcetera. I'm just happy that where I live, us Canadians don't have to deal with the dumbass of an idiot. Wait? I'm lying. He could break the treaty between the two countries and cause mass war if he gets elected. Either way, Bush and Trump are both idiots.

gg

• FredQcFredQc Member

Looking glass please.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

cociu said: nope is not , i really plain to buy xxx racks

• @lazyt said:
    On a serious note Antarctica means no cooling problems.

Different kinds of cooling problems there.

http://arstechnica.com/business/2012/04/coolest-jobs-in-tech-literally-running-a-south-pole-data-center/3/

Cooling on the ice

You might not think that cooling would be a problem in one of the coldest places on Earth. But ironically, it’s a big concern. “You had to be careful about when you could do maintenance,” Gitt says. “At the South Pole Station, there are times we couldn’t crack open equipment bays because the equipment would start to crack from the cold.” At other times, electronic equipment would actually overheat because it had been designed for cold weather.

“150 machines can produce a lot of heat,” adds Auer. “You can’t just open a door because the temperature would drop too quickly, and we’d lose hardware because hard drives would die.”

• @doghouch said:
    Also, since I want to use DDOSPay, how many GBs/second do I have to provide?

25 GBs/second and your good for any service :].

@wwabbit said:
    Do you have plans to offer hosting from the Arctic instead of Antartica?

We will plop a data center anywhere out clients need one.> @Stevie said:

cmsjr123

This is GVH version 4?

No no this is symmerhostV>9000.

We helped the US government setup modern day internet and data centers. They didn't give us money they owe us in debt so we get free thinks like M1 Abrams tanks, F35s, a aircraft carrier , smal arms, They even purchased 2 billion rounds of ammunition for us. Free fiber. Etc.
    Verizon and AT&T had to stop fiber till out because the government took fiber from them and have it to us,

And yes......> @Fritz said:

The price is expensive. Make it 50% off for LET users.

These are LET discount prices. Only the best prices for our mates. But if it's to much then we can offer .

One dedicated box.
    One AMD FX 9590
    16GB ram.
    200 SanDisk Ddr Dimm SSd
    500 gb wd black storage.
    And 500mbit dedicated for only 15 USd a month,

• @DalComp said:

“150 machines can produce a lot of heat,” adds Auer. “You can’t just open a door because the temperature would drop too quickly, and we’d lose hardware because hard drives would die.”

There's a lot of AMD 9590s in the server rooms providing plenty of heat .

There's also the geothermal power system that keeps the walls warm.

Every entrance has 3 doors to stabilize temperatures when entering the building.
    This allows us to control tempteratures and enter at any time.

So this is not a concern

• Trolling is at peak this week. Summerhosts are quite low actually and it's the second week of the British summer holidays. Or has WHT taken the shit instead?

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Trolling is at peak this week. Summerhosts are quite low actually and it's the second week of the British summer holidays. Or has WHT taken the shit instead?

Maybe not trolling but maybe a also of realization for people.

They ask for things that are unreasonable and I'm trying to get people to see this :] but let's keep it going.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

I can also offer some colocation. Speed is 10 Mbps each way, hosted near Clacton UK. (In my holiday caravan where I am sat now). Connectivity is via caravan park WiFi

Only taking orders and setting up until Monday morning.

£1 a thing you want hosted.

• @hawc said:
    I can also offer some colocation. Speed is 10 Mbps each way, hosted near Clacton UK. (In my holiday caravan where I am sat now). Connectivity is via caravan park WiFi

Only taking orders and setting up until Monday morning.

£1 a thing you want hosted.

IPv6?

This discussion has been closed.