Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combozo.com Offer 8GB RAM - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ starting @ $28/Year - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Combozo.com Offer 8GB RAM - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ starting @ $28/Year

13»

Comments

• WHTWHT Member

@CoMBoZo said:
    We are in the business since 2013, we are getting cheap and power servers from our current datacenter because we give them alot of clients that need dedicated servers, so we can cover our costs with another hosting like dedicated, hosting and reseller hosting.

Your domain is registered
    Registered On
    November 28, 2014

• @TheCTS said:
    How about we all buy the 8GB of RAM plan, and make an 8GB ramdisk. Lets see how non-oversold his plans really are.

Hi,

You can get an order with 8gb ram and see what is are going on and if you are not satisfied you can get the refund

• @WHT said:

Combozo was formed in November 2013 as plu9.com company then moved to " Combozo.com " and we are still in business since we started in 2013, if you are looking for quality services then combozo delivers, our servers in Phoenix, AZ ( united states ) on 1gbps network and high server specs, We are always looking to improve our services, We offer cheap, fast and reliable hosting for our clients.

• TheCTSTheCTS Member

@CoMBoZo said:
    You can get an order with 8gb ram and see what is are going on and if you are not satisfied you can get the refund

I have better things to waste my money on then proving that I'm right.

• @TheCTS said:
    I have better things to waste my money on then proving that I'm right.

We offer moneyback guarantee and refund in anytime, we are offering the best quality services online with cheap prices, you are on lowendtalk if you want expensive plans why you are here?

• I like this offer.

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • FredQcFredQc Member

@combozo Can you elaborate on your VPS node specs ?

CPU Specs, brand, version
    RAM Specs
    SSD Model
    RAID Configuration
    Backup

That would be good to know before spending $48 with your business.

• TheCTSTheCTS Member
    edited July 2015

@CoMBoZo said:

My complaint isn't that it's expensive. My only complaint is that you're lying to everyone saying you're not overselling by a lot. I get the whole overselling thing, it works. But not when you're doing it as hard as you are. Nobody is going to believe that you allocate a whole 8GB of RAM per VM. Tell us your node specs and how many people are on each node right now. I bet you won't since you don't want to be exposed.

Thanked by 1FredQc
  • NomadNomad Member

And that awkward silence...

• @FredQc said:
    combozo Can you elaborate on your VPS node specs ?

CPU Specs, brand, version
    RAM Specs
    SSD Model
    RAID Configuration
    Backup

That would be good to know before spending $48 with your business.

Hi FredQc,

We have Intel-Xeon 1443 V3 and E5- Processors
    Ram Upto 64 GB Ram
    Backup is a premium option not free
    Free with shared plans

Thank you

• @TheCTS said:
    My complaint isn't that it's expensive. My only complaint is that you're lying to everyone saying you're not overselling by a lot. I get the whole overselling thing, it works. But not when you're doing it as hard as you are. Nobody is going to believe that you allocate a whole 8GB of RAM per VM. Tell us your node specs and how many people are on each node right now. I bet you won't since you don't want to be exposed.

We are telling you the truth, We don't have any thing hidden to lie at you !

Every node has a good number of clients on monthly / annually plans,

We have clients pay us $24/ monthly on 4gb plans !

I preferred to offer a good discount for Let users and i'm happy when i see people like it.

Thank you

• @Nomad said:
    And that awkward silence...

We don't have any thing wrong to hide it.

• @guonning said:
    I like this offer.

Hi guonning,

Thank you for your kind words and we like to host people like you on our servers

• TheCTSTheCTS Member

@CoMBoZo said:
    Thank you

So you host 8 people per node (assuming it's a 64GB node) if they have the 8GB of RAM plan because, quote, "We don't allow overselling on our nodes."

I'm not trying to be a dick, it's just that you're making it hard not to be by lying over and over.

Looks like we found the new GVH boys.

• @TheCTS said:

Maybe Combozo or @MarkG with SonWebHost..

• StackVPSStackVPS Member
    edited July 2015

@TheCTS said:

You can't understand how the business we have working? you should ask us how you can earn money with these deals ?!

I can answer you with some important points:

1- We get an exclusive deals from Our datacenter with alot of ips.

2- We have a good rank on google and most of our clients came from google

3- we can earn money through our offers this mean that we have other clients pay a huge amount monthly ! for other servers !

I can explain more to you if you want.

• @nexusrain said:

So you are copying your comment everywhere right? now we are still in the business and we have alot of clients enjoying this deal without any problem, you can't purchase this order with us, you say you ' can ' but you are just saying some words for " nexusrain TheCTS Show " Maybe you are afraid from losing your business ^^

• @CoMBoZo said:

Wut am I doing please? If you don't mind, show me where I "copied my comment everywhere". Great to hear you're "still" in business - 2 days later (?). And the rest of it..sorry, I don't get what you wanna tell me.

• StackVPSStackVPS Member
    edited July 2015

@nexusrain said:
    Wut am I doing please? If you don't mind, show me where I "copied my comment everywhere". Great to hear you're "still" in business - 2 days later (?). And the rest of it..sorry, I don't get what you wanna tell me.

So you don't have time to look into the whois of the website ? we are in the business since 2 years we have started in 2013 under another domain and we have moved the company + clients to the new one since 1 year.

I hope this helps you

• TheCTSTheCTS Member

@CoMBoZo said:
    I can explain more to you if you want.

None of the "answers" you gave me explain how many people you're squishing onto a server if you're "dedicating" 8GB of RAM per person. I don't care that your DC gives you good deals, how many IPs they give you, or your page rank on Google. You just threw a bunch of random text at me.

If anyone actually bought your "deals" they're a moron and deserve to get scammed.

• @TheCTS said:
    If anyone actually bought your "deals" they're a moron and deserve to get scammed.

Because you don't have an experience with this marketplace this is your mistake not me, i have explained everything if you can't get the answer so i don't have the time to give you more answers, the started in the webhosting can get the answers,

The strange thing you say " I don't care that your DC gives you good deals, how many IPs they give you, or your page rank on Google. "

Then " If anyone actually bought your "deals" they're a moron and deserve to get scammed. "

You don't know what you are typing you don't want an answer you need to be a hero but you are mistaken you can't be anything here specially with me :)

• @CoMBoZo said:

I'm at a loss for words.

Good luck with all the sales you aren't getting.

• Maybe Combozo or @MarkG with SonWebHost..

Why call me in on this I do not know any of these persons I am just chilling in the background at SonWebHost trying to keep it real.