Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combozo.com Offer 8GB RAM - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ starting @ $28/Year - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Combozo.com Offer 8GB RAM - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ starting @ $28/Year

Comments

• @CoMBoZo said:
    him

Two people = them. And you should use these next time ", . ! ?", just saying.

• FritzFritz Veteran

Can we pay quarterly / semi annual?

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    Two people = them. And you should use these next time ", . ! ?", just saying.

Are you the new english teacher?

I'm offering my plans on this forums

That's all !

Your signature is still represent me: Life's hard without love.

• No I'm not the English teacher, it just annoys me that a host refuses to use proper English, VERY unprofessional.

I'm done with this thread, won't reply any more here. Don't hate me, nothing personal, just thinking from a customer's point of view trying to point out a couple of things.

• @Fritz said:
    Can we pay quarterly / semi annual?

I'm sorry, the deal is only for annually plans

• ChuckChuck Member

How many % CPU?

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    No I'm not the English teacher, it just annoys me that a host refuses to use proper English, VERY unprofessional.

I'm done with this thread, won't reply any more here. Don't hate me, nothing personal, just thinking from a customer's point of view trying to point out a couple of things.

Don't hate me too, i'm just kidding with you
    You are right but you know not all members here spoke english very well because english not the official language in our countries, but i can write my offers well in english, and i want to thank you about your Excellent english and grammar .

• @Chuck said:
    How many % CPU?

4gb come with 2 cpu, 6 and 8 gb has a 4 cpu

• nkgccnkgcc Member

test IP? or glass

• @nkgcc said:
    test IP? or glass

test ip: 148.163.92.66

• TheOnlyDK said: it just annoys me that a host refuses to use proper English, VERY unprofessional.

VERY small minded and unhelpful. If you don't like their product then don't buy. If you've got relevant input to make then by all means make it. Coming down continuously on someone for their style/grammar/spelling when they've done their best to accommodate your feedback is just privileged whining.

Thanked by 1Anna_Parker
  • @CoMBoZo said:
    We can add SSD for you if you want. ( per request )

The offer says all packages come with SSD storage...

• @alaningus said:

This is a general information about the servers specs, you can look at the packages i have said for example: 250 GB HDD Storage

• @CoMBoZo said:

I'm glad to see you've corrected the OP, but please don't try and wriggle out of what was a very misleading offer. If you state that all servers come with SSD (a big selling point) then this is what people expect.

• @alaningus said:

So i have explained it now

Thank you

• noamannoaman Member

Whts not allowed? Bit torrent P2p proxy TOR IRC etc

• NomadNomad Member

$48 a year for 8Gb ram?
    That doesn't sound sustainable or profitable at all. Unless it's oversold or unless it disappears all of a second a short while after purchase, like many examples people have seen here.

As it's been already calculated above, Assuming you have a 256Gb 256/8=32 is the maximum number of clients you can sell this plan to. That makes it $128 a month for profits and server rent. And it doesn't fit to your "No Overselling" policy.

Unless you claim this offer is for X number of clients this offer sounds unrealistic even then it still is.

What's the catch?

• WHTWHT Member

@Nomad $128 profit is not correct.

10 per month is the SolusVM license
    Paypal fees
    Server costs
    Personal costs (am sure this is a one-man show).

This is a mix of Ponzi and Taboshi scheme. But I don't think that the op can find so much customers to cover the loss.

This seems to be uniwebhosting beta.
    The life period of this hoster is 4 to 8 months. Thats just my opinion.

Thanked by 1Nomad
    • WHMCS ($10)
    Thanked by 1WHT
  • FritzFritz Veteran
    edited July 2015

Actually this is too good to be true.

Sorry to say, I'm afraid you will end like other deadpooled hosts in the next few months.

Especially the price difference between monthly and yearly payment.

I guess I will stick to my current host for now.

Good luck

• FritzFritz Veteran
    edited July 2015

Double post

• vpsmmvpsmm Member

Any test ip or looking glass?

• @CoMBoZo do you even answer ticket?

• @noaman said:
    Whts not allowed? Bit torrent P2p proxy TOR IRC etc

Please read our tos we don't allow this type of hosting on our servers

• @Nomad said:
    $48 a year for 8Gb ram?
    That doesn't sound sustainable or profitable at all. Unless it's oversold or unless it disappears all of a second a short while after purchase, like many examples people have seen here.

As it's been already calculated above, Assuming you have a 256Gb 256/8=32 is the maximum number of clients you can sell this plan to. That makes it $128 a month for profits and server rent. And it doesn't fit to your "No Overselling" policy.

Unless you claim this offer is for X number of clients this offer sounds unrealistic even then it still is.

What's the catch?

Hi Nomad,
    Most of our clients has 4gb ram and 6 gb ram, if the sale ends we will use the other server.

• StackVPSStackVPS Member
    edited July 2015

@WHT said:
    Nomad $128 profit is not correct.

10 per month is the SolusVM license
    Paypal fees
    Server costs
    Personal costs (am sure this is a one-man show).

This is a mix of Ponzi and Taboshi scheme. But I don't think that the op can find so much customers to cover the loss.

This seems to be uniwebhosting beta.
    The life period of this hoster is 4 to 8 months. Thats just my opinion.

Hi WHT,

We are in the business since 2013, we are getting cheap and power servers from our current datacenter because we give them alot of clients that need dedicated servers, so we can cover our costs with another hosting like dedicated, hosting and reseller hosting.

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:

• WHMCS ($10)

This is only for ultimate reseller and all master reseller hosting plans.

• @Fritz said:
    Actually this is too good to be true.

Sorry to say, I'm afraid you will end like other deadpooled hosts in the next few months.

Especially the price difference between monthly and yearly payment.

I guess I will stick to my current host for now.

Good luck

We are in the hosting since 2013 if you are afraid i can give you a semi-annually plan

• @vpsmm said:
    Any test ip or looking glass?

Test ip: 48.163.92.66

• TheCTSTheCTS Member

How about we all buy the 8GB of RAM plan, and make an 8GB ramdisk. Lets see how non-oversold his plans really are.