Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Epidrive Celebrates First Year Anniversary! (Gifts Inside)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Epidrive Celebrates First Year Anniversary! (Gifts Inside)

EpidriveEpidrive Member
edited July 2015 in Providers

July 18, 2015

It is with greatest pleasure to announce that today marks the very first anniversary of Epidrive Webhosting Solutions. We've been through a lot of ups and downs that not all of you may know, but we're very proud to say that we've made it to this point and we're going stronger everyday. On behalf of Epidrive, I would like to thank everyone who supported us and helped us reach this milestone. We have a lot of plans in line for Epidrive (and Berry), but we'll put all those aside for now and want to celebrate this moment with everyone.

In light of this event, we are giving out 10x Dewberry's for 1 year free from berry.pw! :) Submit a ticket at https://www.berry.pw/clients/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1 (Sales Dept.) referencing to this post and we'll select the lucky winners randomly using random.org.

You have until 12h from this post to submit a ticket and winners will be drawn on July 21, 2015 (UTC 1:00AM)

Thank you and hope you all have a wonderful day!

Comments

• DillybobDillybob Member
    edited July 2015

Ticket Created #664352
    Your ticket has been successfully created. An email has been sent to your address with the ticket information. If you would like to view this ticket now you can do so.

664k tickets.. Holy fuck...

Thanks in advance!

• @Dillybob said:

And this is why no one on LET takes you seriously... WHMCS ticket #'s don't start from 1 and go up... (ticket IDs do)

• Joined in the battle for the free VPS servers :)

• hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited July 2015

@Jonchun said:
    And this is why no one on LET takes you seriously... WHMCS ticket #'s don't start from 1 and go up... (ticket IDs do)

How do the ticket #s work then? Do they start from n (randomly generated or chosen by host) and increment by 1 or are they semi-randomly generated?

Thanked by 1giang
  • FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited July 2015

Actually, in the administrative panel of WHMCS, there's a box where you can set custom ticket prefixes (they don't actually have to include the ticket number).

Thanked by 1hostnoob
  • Send a ticket lets hope i get it.

• Ticket numbers are random?
    Ticket Created #179261

• roykemroykem Member

Happy anniversary Epidrive!

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

754013 - let me test my luck

• k0nslk0nsl Member

Happy Anniversary, Epidrive.

edited July 2015

@Jonchun said:

Yeah, because I run a hosting business and use WHMCS daily I know everything about it... /s.

Ever heard of auto incrementation? Obviously not. Most system use ID's for unique STORAGE (that increment positively), not for fucking keys or ticket 'Identification'.

Get off your fucking high horse.

• gianggiang Veteran

Dillybob said: Ever heard of auto incrementation? Obviously not. Most system use ID's for unique STORAGE (that increment positively), not for fucking keys or ticket 'Identification'.

My ticket id is 648xxx, and I opened it after seeing your post.

edited July 2015

@giang said:
    My ticket id is 648xxx, and I opened it after seeing your post.

Yeah, the ticket number is represented as a 'identification', and I was wrong but I don't use or manage WHCMS, and for someone to come to that conclusion because I thought the number is auto incremented (which is common sense), is just silly.

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited July 2015

@Dillybob said:
    Yeah, the ticket number is represented as a 'identification', and I was wrong but I don't use or manage WHCMS, and for someone to come to that conclusion because I thought the number is auto incremented (which is common sense), is just silly.

Thank you for proving my point. You THOUGHT you were right, but you weren't. Just like pretty much every other time you voice an opinion about this industry. It's not uncommon to have an internal id that auto-increments alongside a public identifier. I'm not sure why you're so upset when I'm simply pointing out things as it is...

As other people have mentioned, you seriously need to take a step back and consider your lack of experience and knowledge before drawing and voicing your conclusions.

• gonggogonggo Member

Dillybob said: Yeah, the ticket number is represented as a 'identification', and I was wrong but I don't use or manage WHCMS, and for someone to come to that conclusion because I thought the number is auto incremented (which is common sense), is just silly.

That means if you have no idea what that number is all about, you'd better not conclude anything too fast.

@Dillybob said:

FlamesRunner said: Actually, in the administrative panel of WHMCS, there's a box where you can set custom ticket prefixes (they don't actually have to include the ticket number).

• edited July 2015

/removed by poster

• Dillybob said: 664k tickets.. Holy fuck...

I assume you posted this just to mock epidrive. And you've failed.

• BochiBochi Member

Well, count me in! :P

• Epidrive said: July 18, 2015

I sincerely wish you all the best.

• AeneAene Member

I'm a sucker for contests so let's see if there's any luck for #631679 :)

edited July 2015

Jonchun said: Just like pretty much every other time you voice an opinion about this industry

LOL. You need to stop thinking that everyone's post is 'fact', everyone has an opinion. Welcome to the internet. Unless you think I'm so special, kudo's.

• djndjn Member

Got to be in it to win it Ticket Created #288940
    Happy birthday :)

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Dillybob said:
    someone to come to that conclusion because I thought the number is auto incremented (which is common sense), is just silly.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

• @Dillybob said:
    LOL. You need to stop thinking that everyone's post is 'fact', everyone has an opinion. Welcome to the internet. Unless you think I'm so special, kudo's.

So you're saying you post things because it's an "opinion", even when you know you're probably wrong? That's literally the dumbest thing I've read all year.

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Stop derailing the celebration offer please.

Thanked by 1drazilox
  • bersybersy Member
    edited July 2015

Happy Anniversary!

I multiply someone chances of success since don't need another tiny US VPS at this moment, even so tasty :)

Thanked by 1vpsGOD
  • I already won one past year so I'll give the others a chance :)

Thanked by 1skynet
  • sinsin Member

Count me in :) Ticket Created #623149

• Submission of entries as of 11:30PM July 18 GMT has ended, We'll start sorting the entries and draws will be done on July 21. All tickets will be updated. Thank you everyone and goodluck to all who participated!

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited July 2015

Wait, did I have to include my ticket ID?
    If I was supposed to, 874587 is it.