Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS Sponsorship for NGO (1GB RAM, ~20GB SSD) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS Sponsorship for NGO (1GB RAM, ~20GB SSD)

2»

Comments

• Shoot me a PM for US.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2015

What is name of your NGO who is looking for a SSD VPS (If your NGO site run slow then still peoples can open your website.)

• riuriu Member

@sdglhm said:
    As far as I know. Most of the NGO's gets thousands of $ per month from various donations and other things.

Absolutely. Unfortunately many NGOs are incorporated just to collect donations and live on it. Of course, many are genuine ones too. But large number of them are not complying with foreign exchange donation norms - as reported by Indian Govt recently.

• riuriu Member

@tkps said:
    Traffic

Sir, here is the answer:
    1) 50 GB Space to host all data including images, documents, e-mails etc. - Paper free.
    2) RAM - The NGO will be connecting to about 1+ Lac people - mostly students so to handle these requests I think 2 GB RAM will be fine.
    3) Why not shared - The website will be based on Wordpress and on shared it lags plus VPS is faster mostly.

You may use google drive 100 Gb data for storage purpose (cost $25 p.a.)

• Funny thing... Still wairing on the NGO name...