Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hitleap Vps - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hitleap Vps

2»

Comments

• TerminTermin Member

@jvnadr said:
    https://www.kimsufi.com/fr/commande/kimsufi.xml?reference=150sk22
    This config is always there: Atom N2800, 2cores/4threads, 1.86 GHz, 4 GB memory and 40 gigs SSD @ 100 Mbps unmetered speed. This should do fine for hitleap.

wht is this one its nt in english

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited July 2015

Termin said: wht is this one its nt in english

Yes. Guess what? There are other languages, other cultures, other countries. Open your mind.

Also, what you're writing is not English. Just thought I'd let you know.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • TerminTermin Member

@Traffic said:
    Also, what you're writing is not English. Just thought I'd let you know.

ahh thanks for letting me know .. mine is english but its called Short Words
    and do u have mind ? it is in other lang,cultures ok got it, common is english this is open forum its in tha other languages thats why i didn't understand that
    and thanks being smart

• KupolKupol Member

What's the point of Hitleap? Why would you burn your traffic? I mean from the site owner point of view, not the Hitleap user.

• 3rd world brings us these wonderful jewels like HitLeap and Jingling. I guess it beats collecting trash in a dump or hammering bricks all day.

Thanked by 1Nyr
  • TerminTermin Member

@Kupol said:
    What's the point of Hitleap? Why would you burn your traffic? I mean from the site owner point of view, not the Hitleap user.

its nt for me bro

• @Kupol said:

https://hitleap.com/

• KupolKupol Member

@techhelper1

I read the website. But why would you want a program to deliver traffic to you? What's the point when it ain't legitimate traffic.

• Kupol said: What's the point when it ain't legitimate traffic.

Some advertising networks.

• HitLeap is not necessarily illegitimate imho. The software attracts certain uses and advertisers so it functions as an internal 'web ring' of sorts to that end. Believe it or not, some literally view the sites and offers with at least fleeting interest. For example, it can be useful to advertising networks who are looking for new publishers.

Even for those who only want to set it and forget it, there's a small chance of them 'actually viewing an ad' (lol) or something else of interest during the initial configuration steps.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited July 2015

@HostNun nice try at justifying your hosting of this crap.

• @Nyr I don't host any HL instances to my knowledge. I think there are pros and cons to everything, though.

@hostnoob said:
    scummy SEO apps

haha, and what is the #PremiumFirstWorldSEO contrast this time 'round?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

HostNun said: I don't host any HL instances to my knowledge.

Then your knowledge is very limited because I remember you offering them to some of the worst of LET:
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/688641/#Comment_688641

• Check out our plans here. If you don't find anything that suits your needs, you can contact us at here and we can assist you.

• @Nyr what, some sort of "good heavens, he's complicit with @lewissue!" to create distance? S/he isn't hosting with me, but I remember finding some of their comments on this forum to be amusing. On the other hand, you have literally linked to a thread from almost a year ago to 'prove' that I am hosting... gasp ...HL instances in the present, I guess?

Seriously, though, I would feel a lot more embarrassed advertising on Facebook than using HitLeap tbh.

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited July 2015

HostNun said: Seriously, though, I would feel a lot more embarrassed advertising on Facebook than using HitLeap tbh.

Now you're being funny. You can make money with HitLeap (I have), but saying it's a better way to make money than Facebook is actually funny.

Of course it's easier to make money with HitLeap than with Facebook, even though Facebook requires more money.

@Nyr It's clear that @HostNun either never used the program or never promoted anything. Of course, even if you happened to catch the user for the 4-10 seconds he sees your ad, he'll have no time to take action - it'd be extremely difficult for him to remember the site as well. You can't open a new window with more info on click, and it's unlikely for the user to pause the browsing on time. It just isn't made for that.

• @Traffic I have experimented with both FB and HL in the past, but I'm not claiming one is 'better' than the other. I'm only saying I would be more embarrassed advertising on FB, having experienced both platforms.

I'm not here to argue for the glory of HitLeap either, I just think calling it a 'scummy SEO app' is kind of hilarious considering the alternatives. As if there were somehow 'superior forms of SEO' out there or whatever. Don't really care either way, concept of SEO is mostly amusing to me is all.

• @HostNun said:
    I'm not here to argue for the glory of HitLeap either, I just think calling it a 'scummy SEO app' is kind of hilarious considering the alternatives. As if there were somehow 'superior forms of SEO' out there or whatever. Don't really care either way, concept of SEO is mostly amusing to me is all.

It's a program used for generating fake traffic, what isn't scummy about that?

• Nothing that I or anyone else has ever contributed to this thread both before and after this instant could have ever been construed as non-scummy imho tbqh and it is likely that serendipity doesn't even exist.

(honestly just came here to post the emoticon)