Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hitleap Vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hitleap Vps

TerminTermin Member

Need to run hitleap on vps what is the best for that i think its need lots B\w and minimum price and if it 1 year or 6 month is better thanks for advice

help me guys thanks

Comments

• What is "lots of bw"? How much?

• wychwych Member

@drserver is the guy to speak to.

Thanked by 2drserver BharatB
  • TerminTermin Member

@Traffic said:
    What is "lots of bw"? How much?

It's bandwidth price should be less minimum 1

• TerminTermin Member

@wych said:
    drserver is the guy to speak to.

Thanks pm

Thanked by 1drserver
  • wychwych Member
    edited July 2015

@Termin said:
    It's bandwidth price should be less minimum 1

1TB+ per month ?

IIRC Hitleap kills disk I/O & CPU, bandwidth usage isn't that crazy.

• cociucociu Member

CPU: 2 Core

RAM: 2 Gb ECC

Hdd: 30 Gb

Ip address : 1 included

Port: 1 Gbps

Located in Romania

30 tb/mo traffic

price will be 1.99eur/mo , you can order here :https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=124

• Anna_ParkerAnna_Parker Member
    edited July 2015

HitLeap runs fine on WINE, but it likesto eat 100% provded CPU power, so I won't recommend OpenVZ. Aim for KVM/XEN (to be able to install M$ Windows) with dedicated CPU power.

• We can offer this for you. http://w3hostingservices.com/vpshosting.php

Feel free to open a ticket at http://w3hostingservices.com/submitticket.php if you have any pre-sales questions.

• FarjadFarjad Member

hello , is hipleap effective for your alexa rank ?
    i run it for 1 month but i didnt any progress..

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Farjad said: is hipleap effective for your alexa rank ?

No.

...you could try actually creating content which people does want ;)

Thanked by 3Nekki NeoXiD Pwner
  • Why does anyone run Hitleap? I messed around with it for about 15 minutes, until I noticed AV alerts relating to web attacks and other malicious crap. I wonder how many Hitleap VPS's are running a up to date AV..

• linux or Windows

• TerminTermin Member

@lyytwenty said:
    linux or Windows

Any bt low

• hostnoobhostnoob Member
    edited July 2015

@lyytwenty said:
    linux or Windows

Hitleap runs on Windows only.

I'm surprised nobody has taken over as official LET host for scummy SEO apps since a certain Canadian went on a lifelong holiday..

• TerminTermin Member

@hostnoob said:
    I'm surprised nobody has taken over as official LET host for scummy SEO apps since a certain Canadian went on a lifelong holiday..

Sure? Coz i saw in Linux also

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2015

@hostnoob said:
    Hitleap works on windows only

False statement or lack of knowledge ? Go get a glass of wine in linux.

@Termin said:

Since @drserver a.k.a Andrej is kinda busy you can contact us via support @ drserver.net and we'll work something out for you.

Further if you need skype support you can get back to him @ andrej.kolakovic or you can contact me @ readydedi.bharat

• Don't think hitleap will in anyway "abuse" the VPS or does it ? if running it in officially solicited way. So you can buy 2-3 cheap VPSs from anyone.

Ofcourse running it under proxies and multiple instances can bring some problems...but that is only possible when you have a dedi

@mehargags said:
    Don't think hitleap will in anyway "abuse" the VPS or does it ? if running it in officially solicited way. So you can buy 2-3 cheap VPSs from anyone.

It will be considered if is run beside neighbors who host normal vps, hitleaps are always resource intensive and bang the cpu harder than a gameserver and eat IOPS like hamburgers. So normally are terminated.

• @BharatB said:
    Further if you need skype support you can get back to him @ andrej.kolakovic or you can contact me @ readydedi.bharat

Oops. I'm sure I remember someone saying JingLing, Hitleap, etc. don't work with Wine

Thanks for the info

Thanked by 1netomx

@hostnoob said:
    Thanks for the info

Well Jingling doesn't as far as I know but hitleap does.

• @BharatB said:
    hitleaps are always resource intensive and bang the cpu harder than a gameserver and eat IOPS like hamburgers

I don't know about the other products, but the official HitLeap windows program is just a browser embedded inside it, and if you tune the frequency of it to "view" the sites to about 60Sec, the load it puts to CPU/RAM is just what a single window of browser will put on while opening a new site every 20-60 Seconds.

Again as I said its about "how" you use or intend to use it... as a blade has many uses!

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • TerminTermin Member

@BharatB said:

yeah jingling not working with Linux

• TheLonelyTheLonely Member
    edited July 2015

Hitleap removed their referrer in the header so web requests are now anonymous so freebies can now scam on more ad networks.

Jingling works on Linux fyi.

• TerminTermin Member

@TheLonely said:
    Hitleap removed their referrer in the header so web requests are now anonymous so freebies can now scam on more ad networks.

Jingling works on Linux fyi.

really ?

• @Termin, Jingling worked for me on a local VM with Ubuntu and wine after some playing with it. Not sure if it was stable or so

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

Why not renting a 10$/m server from kimsufi with unlimited traffic? You can run hitleap there, I have done it.

Thanked by 1mehargags
  • jvnadr said: Why not renting a 10$/m server from kimsufi with unlimited traffic? You can run hitleap there, I have done it.

This is definitely a better idea as you won't get booted from your VPS provider for hitting the CPU or I/O too hard.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • TerminTermin Member

@jvnadr said:
    Why not renting a 10$/m server from kimsufi with unlimited traffic? You can run hitleap there, I have done it.

tried of waiting

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

https://www.kimsufi.com/fr/commande/kimsufi.xml?reference=150sk22
    This config is always there: Atom N2800, 2cores/4threads, 1.86 GHz, 4 GB memory and 40 gigs SSD @ 100 Mbps unmetered speed. This should do fine for hitleap.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Hitleap is CPU killing and really bad for xen virtualized servers. If you can afford then buy a LEB Dedicated server.