Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 50-100 VPS from diff providers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 50-100 VPS from diff providers

2»

Comments

• @Ishaq said: We have 5 locations now. Let us know what you need.

I already have 4 vps from you.. send me invoice for the new location vps.

@24khost said: we got 3 datacenters and can work deals. let us know

Can you send me details via pm?

Thanks and Regards

• @thatsfine said: I already have 4 vps from you.. send me invoice for the new location vps.

Ticket will do.

• @thatsfine said: seo sites

Still not listening to Matt Cutts from Google.
    STILL wasting IPv4 address on SEO hosting.

@DewlanceVPS said: @ OP What is use of rDNS in seo hosting?

Why don't you ask Google instead?
    You won't get anything CLEARLY because its useless and waste of IP addresses.

rDNS is more related to mail spamming or mail marketing.

@Ishaq said: We have 5 locations now. Let us know what you need.

@24khost said: we got 3 datacenters and can work deals. let us know

Are you insane?

This thread should go to HackForums instead of LET.

• @thatsfine said: I am doing it for various class c ips for seo purpose

Which Google says they stopped 5+ years ago, so where did you buy your myth book?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@miTgiB said: Which Google says they stopped 5+ years ago, so where did you buy your myth book?

This ^^

Some mercenary hosts here really should know better than to actively encourage someone to throw a large amount of money away.

• @thatsfine: Who are you to tell me?

• LowEndHackForums

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

If these visitors will be using double opt in mailing lists and you can prove that for every single one of the emails you send, we may be able to host you. We have servers in OVH or DataShack. PM me for more information.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2012

@thatsfine said: Stay away from this thread..

Uhm, what? You're posting about questionable things in a public forum. Are you going to tell people that they cannot response to a public thread?

EDIT: You're not exactly helping to disprove the stereotype that all "SEO guys" are assholes.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Guess there was an Internet Wealth Boot Camp somewhere this week teaching the SEO Dark Arts...

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@raindog308 said: SEO Dark Arts

Me and uncle call it SEO voodoo :)

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited December 2012

@Maounique said: Me and uncle call it SEO voodoo :)

I'd still call it Scam and Bullshit. It is sad to see that so many providers here would host every piece of shit for a pocket full of change. Where is your fu**ing dignity, guys?

• You can take a look at our budget VPSes:

https://www.qhoster.com/clients/cart.php?gid=9

• Where is our dignity? Where is your business sense? It is not my job to determine if Seo guys are assholes. If they don't violate the terms of service what is the issue?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

None, problem is with rDNS and the hundreds of mails.
    I checked a few hours ago and our ASN is clean. 0 blacklisted.
    It is not the first time, nor the last, probably (touch wood), but usually we have 2-3 IPs blacklisted.
    I like to keep it this way and when someone asks for hundreds of IPs and rDNS there is some red light blinking.
    For a centralized network some kind of email service would be better, unless...
    The sites could be high ranking and authoritative, even tho 50 GB traffic per month with a lot of emailing I dont see how would have much of a visibility...
    Reading between the lines I dont like what I see so better stay out of this.
    That does not mean Prometeus bans SEO, far from it, just helped a guy with a few Ips we had wasted in a vlan, we even allow ppl that make automatic views on youtube, as long as it is legal, doesnt break ToS and neighbours on the node dont suffer, fine.
    It is not us who should judge, personally I am against it, but I am not the lawmaker, nor the judge.
    Google is big enough to take care of it's stuff, the fact that they dont do it better to see patterns and put more checks in rankings, fine, this means there is place for others to improve and build a better google.

• GIANT_CRABGIANT_CRAB Member
    edited December 2012

@24khost said: Where is our dignity? Where is your business sense? It is not my job to determine if Seo guys are assholes. If they don't violate the terms of service what is the issue?

You're promoting the waste of IPv4 allocation and mail spams.

Welcome to the Internet, you're going to get hated for whatever good or bad you do.

• SEO.. yippie. Lots of IPs will be soiled in the process.

If it's all legal and TOS compliant just take the OP's money and get the business.

• for what 50 - 100 vps what you need to do .... spamming mailing from machine