Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 50-100 VPS from diff providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 50-100 VPS from diff providers

thatsfinethatsfine Member
edited November 2012 in Providers

Hello,

I am looking for 50+ VPS from diff datacenters for hosting my high pr seo sites

Requirements:
512MB RAM
10 GB SPACE
50 GB Bandwidth
rDNS IS MUST

Budget: Upto $5

Thanks and Regards

Comments

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited November 2012

http://www.lowendbox.com/

http://www.lowendtalk.com/categories/offers

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/5136/official-top-providers-q3-2012/p1

(with 50+ hosts request it makes no difference if we list all possible suggestions or you check one of lists above and make research by yourself)

• @thatsfine said: rDNS IS MUST

Do you mean auto rDNS or just the ability to do rDNS?

What locations are you looking for? US or Europe or?

• @thatsfine said: rDNS IS MUST

How about if smtp is blocked, is this OK for you?

• Wouldn't it be more efficient to buy a few VPSes with multiple IP addresses instead of a whole slew of individual VPSes that need to be individually managed?

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@thatsfine - we can offer you that package. PM me if you'd like.

• thatsfinethatsfine Member
    edited November 2012

@Zen said: Do you require them to be at different providers, or are you happy with different locations? How much variety do you want, how many VPS per location?

I want diff locations and diff nodes. I want only one VPS per location

Dont want any footprints at all..

@concerto49 said: Do you mean auto rDNS or just the ability to do rDNS?

What locations are you looking for? US or Europe or?

It doesnt have to be auto rDNS even if you can do rDNS change for me its fine.

I am okay with any location but prefer US.

@rds100 said: How about if smtp is blocked, is this OK for you?

Nopes

@Damian said: Wouldn't it be more efficient to buy a few VPSes with multiple IP addresses instead of a whole slew of individual VPSes that need to be individually managed?

I want each site to be hosted on different ip subnet, to diversify it I prefer buying vps at diff places.

@Nick_A said: @thatsfine - we can offer you that package. PM me if you'd like.

I am interested, please send me a pm with details.

Thanks all for your responses

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@Damian said: Wouldn't it be more efficient to buy a few VPSes with multiple IP addresses instead of a whole slew of individual VPSes that need to be individually managed?

I think it is just a question of time before google bans this kind of practice if not already and will be looking for routing to those IPs to lower the score.
    I was expecting this sooner or later. The SEO voodoo pisses the hell out of me...
    M

• @thatsfine said: Budget: Upto $5

Up your budget a little bit and you can get pure SSD storage on KVM virtualization: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/5715/eunl-fusioned-kvm-512mb-ram-10gb-ssd-1gbps-ipv6-only-4.25month
    :)

• @Maounique said: I think it is just a question of time before google bans this kind of practice if not already and will be looking for routing to those IPs to lower the score.

I was expecting this sooner or later. The SEO voodoo pisses the hell out of me...
    M

I have a high authority blog network of aged and high pr sites, all I am doing is hosting them all on different places just for diversification and better rankings..

• @George_Fusioned said: Up your budget a little bit and you can get pure SSD storage on KVM virtualization: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/5715/eunl-fusioned-kvm-512mb-ram-10gb-ssd-1gbps-ipv6-only-4.25month

I am looking for OpenVZ.. and SSD is not important for my use.

• That is $5 per month? are XL1 package is perfect for you we have 3 locations.
    https://billing.24khost.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=103
    $4.95 per month

• bitbit Member
    edited November 2012

@thatsfine - take it from me, @Damian he's right:

I'm nearly close to 50 LEB VPS's and managing that many is going to be a pain in the ass (even using: CFEngine/Puppet/Chef - they won't do everything, so I'm building my own system to fill in the missing gaps), even my lot (35+ VPS’s, from 18+ providers, yep I get 18+ bills).

Then you have the time it's taken to try and get them at under/close to $5 or less per month. Your going to have to compromise on the spec, as not all will provide the same amount of RAM with the same amount of Storage. Bandwidth shouldn't be that much of a problem as most very low end LEB's, will come with around 50GB. If it was 10x (500GB) you would have a hard time.

On the footprint: how many OS's, different web servers, bloging platforms are you planning on using? as they all leave a footprint. Just something to think about.

Apart from that, it's doable.

• http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/5696/ushostigation-premium-leb-it-just-works

2 locations, multiple subnets, 1 IP per VPS since your use is not valid for a single VPS.

• We can offer a vps box in Jena, Germany. PowerBox Micro (500MHz, 256MB RAM, 15GB HDD) for 3,49€/mo. https://www.filemedia.de/powerbox.php

• Spam?

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@KMyers
    OP is looking for SEO VPS.

@ OP What is use of rDNS in seo hosting?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited November 2012

@DewlanceVPS said: @ OP What is use of rDNS in seo hosting?

The servers he indends to spam with email will reject his emails if rdns is not setup :)

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2012

More like what is the use of SMTP for SEO purposes, other than SPAM?

EDIT: Alex basically said what I wanted to say in a straightforward way :P

• Go see @William at Edis.at for some international locations ;)

• @eastonch said: Go see @William at Edis.at for some international locations ;)

We don't want spammers, thanks.

• WhizzWrWhizzWr Member
    edited November 2012

@William said: @thatsfine said: Nopes

Spam?

This. The first thing I thought when I read "looking for 50+ VPS" and a bold-formatted rDNS support is spam

Just saying, I'm not accusing OP anything, though.

• @24khost said: That is $5 per month? are XL1 package is perfect for you we have 3 locations.

Will look at it..

@bit said: I'm nearly close to 50 LEB VPS's and managing that many is going to be a pain in the ass (even using: CFEngine/Puppet/Chef - they won't do everything, so I'm building my own system to fill in the missing gaps), even my lot (35+ VPS’s, from 18+ providers, yep I get 18+ bills).

Then you have the time it's taken to try and get them at under/close to $5 or less per month. Your going to have to compromise on the spec, as not all will provide the same amount of RAM with the same amount of Storage. Bandwidth shouldn't be that much of a problem as most very low end LEB's, will come with around 50GB. If it was 10x (500GB) you would have a hard time.

On the footprint: how many OS's, different web servers, bloging platforms are you planning on using? as they all leave a footprint. Just something to think about.

Apart from that, it's doable.

Will be diversifying the OS, havent planned on diversifying the webservers and will be using joomla, wordpress and some other platforms so I end up leaving no footprints.

@miTgiB said: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/5696/ushostigation-premium-leb-it-just-works

2 locations, multiple subnets, 1 IP per VPS since your use is not valid for a single VPS.

Will take a look..

@fileMEDIA said: We can offer a vps box in Jena, Germany. PowerBox Micro (500MHz, 256MB RAM, 15GB HDD) for 3,49€/mo. https://www.filemedia.de/powerbox.php

I need minimum 512 mb ram..

@William said: Spam?

Nopes! But will mail the subscribers I have on the specific site.. approx 2-3k on each site and on every new post they get email update.

will mail the subscribers I have on the specific site.. approx 2-3k on each site and on every new post they get email update and a 2-3 newsletters every month..

@Alex_LiquidHost said: The servers he indends to spam with email will reject his emails if rdns is not setup :)

No! I am totally against spam my each site is authority site and it has its own subscribers list, I will mail them the newsletters as said above..

@Infinity said: More like what is the use of SMTP for SEO purposes, other than SPAM?

EDIT: Alex basically said what I wanted to say in a straightforward way :P

The sites are not seo slaves but high auth web sites and I will mail the subscribers I have on the specific site.. approx 2-3k on each site and on every new post they get email update and a 2-3 newsletters every month..

@William said: We don't want spammers, thanks.

will mail the subscribers I have on the specific site.. approx 2-3k on each site and on every new post they get email update and a 2-3 newsletters every month..

• @Maounique said: I think it is just a question of time before google bans this kind of practice if not already and will be looking for routing to those IPs to lower the score.

M

Thank You for being the first person who made sense in this thread!!!

• We have 3 locations as well. https://secure.ugvps.com/cart.php?gid=9

• We have 4 locations, PM if interested.

• some people are asking me if I am going to sapm.. No! I am doing it for various class c ips for seo purpose, where I will host my high pr websites and I will need smtp so I can send my 100-200 daily newsletters to my site followers.

and I still need more vps!

Thanks for all the VPS providers here for providing me good services, i need more now!

• we got 3 datacenters and can work deals. let us know

• We have 5 locations now. Let us know what you need.

• SEO Bullshit and Spam. Whatever you say. Thanks @William for being the only provider here that keeps cold-blooded.

• @Amitz said: SEO Bullshit and Spam. Whatever you say. Thanks @William for being the only provider here that keeps cold-blooded.

@Jack said: Sounds legit.

Stay away from this thread..