Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS hacked, bunch of VPS customers offline - Page 14
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS hacked, bunch of VPS customers offline

Comments

• LAKidLAKid Member
    edited November 2012

@soluslabs Only reputable people go to Reputable Forum, since you're here, you must be a lowend dirtbag..

• @soluslabs still no contact from CVPS?

• @LAKid said: @soluslabs Only reputable people go to Reputable Forum, since you're here, you must be a lowend dirback..

Think you just proved my point....

• @LAKid said: @soluslabs Only reputable people go to Reputable Forum, since you're here, you must be a lowend dirback..

Wow thanks for calling us all dirtbags. GG

• Oh i thought dirback was a complement...

• @soluslabs Hey Dirtbag, go to a reputable forum now, this is so lowend for you, why are you selling your dirtbag crap to people here? Only reputable people can buy your dirtbag shit, seems to me.

• @LAkid don't talk shit about yourself.

@soluslabs that comment was taken harshly to LET followers, atleast me anyhow.

What's your deal 'more reputable'? It's a public forum... Aimed at VPS hosts / clients. (actually, it's the talk side of the deals http://www.lowendbox.com/)

Reputable; oh, alright, go to WHT and get your head bitten off and compared to a freelancers shoddy panel.

• 89 year old grumpy granny on heavy period. Damn!

• ya..

• @eastonch said: @soluslabs that comment was taken harshly to LET followers, atleast me anyhow.

Sorry.. I do apologise

• This thread is very entertaining.

• I guess this isn't Jason or Phil, bit we3care uneducated Indian support?

• I actually do see the appeal to LET.. It just get a bit frustrating when threads run out of control (a bit like what i've just caused on this one...)

• @apollo15 said: I guess this isn't Jason or Phil, bit we3care uneducated Indian support?

Moving on....

• @soluslabs never mind....take up @rchurch 's suggestion of a separate thread...anticipate off-roading a bit ;)

• @soluslabs We'll start a new thread about reputable Soluslab, and google will catch it, see how it shows, you dirtbag., calling people "not reputable"? How reputable are you?

• @craigb said: @soluslabs never mind....take up @rchurch 's suggestion of a separate thread

What on WHT? :P

• @LAKid said: @soluslabs We'll start a new thread about reputable Soluslab, and google will catch it, see how it shows, you dirtbag., calling people "not reputable"? How reputable are you?

Jezzz chill out.. I apologized for what i said.

• Just ignore @LAKid he is just mad.

• @soluslabs fyi noone here takes @LAKid serious. His username is kinda literal.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@soluslabs said: Too right. I'm all for a thread like that. There's a lot of software vendors who don't take security seriously. I'm pleased were not one of them.

Then I wonder why you trust in security through obscurity as a valid technique.

Other than that, I await a new thread. Who knows, maybe a general SolusVM feedback thread may be a good idea.

• Bit off topic but how do you change the avatar on here? Do you need to hit a post limit before you can?

• @soluslabs said: Bit off topic but how do you change the avatar on here? Do you need to hit a post limit before you can?

Gravatar.com

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@soluslabs said: I actually do see the appeal to LET.. It just get a bit frustrating when threads run out of control (a bit like what i've just caused on this one...)

Derailing threads is something common in here.. You will get used to it if you stick for a while ;)

On the other side, I did get offended by the comment for LET users. Anyway, I've had only good experience with solusvm's support so far, so won't take it personally.

• Ohh hi urpad :D

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited November 2012

@soluslabs -removed-
    Glad you were man enough to apologize, props to you

• please note that everyone else on here was just talking shit about them.

• "LAKID" = Laugh at KID

@soluslabs no problem; LET is nefarious for derailment.

• @MrLabradoodle said: This thread is very entertaining.

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM

• @risharde said: @soluslabs the dirt bag comment really wasn't and still isn't an intelligent idea... I'd suggest you be more professional with your direct and indirect customers and provide whatever valuable information you can to ease their concerns about security in such a time when a lot of people are wound up or in fear of losing their data and customers... think about it... that's what these guys pay you to do, I'm not trying to be rude to you even if it comes of that way.

I didn't know the word was dirtbag... Thats not what it said in his post. Also it was aimed it him and not everyone in general.

Like i said the code has been checked (serveral times) and not security issue were found.

This discussion has been closed.