Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Iniz - Closed account because user filed PayPal dispute - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Iniz - Closed account because user filed PayPal dispute

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2015

@protos78 said:
    If the service is not provided, they can't charge. I have already cancelled the service almost 75 days ago.

They didn't charge you anything, YOU sent the money willingly without an invoice from their end.
    IF they sent an invoice without providing something in return it would be another thing. Since there is no invoice, they can not have charged you anything.

Thanked by 2MartinD wych
  • If what @mikho said is true, then they're not obligated to refund it and the your only option is to communicate with them to explain the situation or suffer the loss because it's free money.

• Ole_Juul said: As for the way PayPal works, well, they're way too big to budge. We all use them because they work for us in some way. I'm with you @protos78 in regard to basic business principles, but you can't blame Iniz for any PayPal shortcomings. We all need to live with those regardless of what we think of their business practice.

>

I am not blaming them for paypal's shortcomings. Actually, I didn't know that paypal will punish them for the dispute. If I knew it, I would not file a dispute.

The only thing I want is to get this issue resolved. If they email me, offer a refund and get back the other vps, I will close the dispute and get the issue resolved. I can even call paypal and tell them we got the issue resolved. This is not like a life-death situation. But it is not a good practice to close a customer's account for a dispute. I am not their enemy. Treating a customer like an enemy is not cool. I have been their customer for a while. I have 20+ VPSs. With some VPS providers, I have an account for 8 years.

• protos78protos78 Member
    edited June 2015

techhelper1 said: P.S. You're questioning why I'm taking this seriously, you're the one that brought the attention to all of us thinking were going to side with you.

>

I don't care whether you side me or not. The only reason I opened this thread is to get the issue resolved. I am pretty sure once somebody from INIZ read this thread, they will take action. To be honest, I don't care if they refund or not. I already have money and I won't be rich with $10-15. However, this might hurt their business. If they don't refund, I will tell potential customers to read this thread when they have an offer at lowendbox's first page. Any customer that learns that they want to keep money even after the service is cancelled will be doubtful about the company.

I have no idea why you take this personally. Keep in mind that you don't look like a reliable provider due to your comments. If I were you, I would delete some of your comments here. This is purely business, don't make it personal. Even if I don't get refund, I am fine. But your customers might read your staff and I can tell you they are not cool from customers' perspective.

They should not have closed my account. If they didn't close my account, I could submit a ticket. Now, this seems to be the only viable option. I am not going to treat them well if they close my account. It is not professional. I am planning to file another dispute for the first VPS that has nothing to do with this issue if the issue is not resolved soon. I already lost lots of time. I will wait for paypal's decision or their email.

• ATHKATHK Member

@4n0nx said:
    Yes but Iniz received the money so they should give it back -_-

Yea for sure, but how do they know its not for credit or OP is keeping the subscription for the other service? They wouldn't hence why you need to open a ticket for a refund.

• rds100rds100 Member

protos78 said: The only reason I opened this thread is to get the issue resolved.

Wouldn't it be better to open a ticket with INIZ instead?

edited June 2015

ATHK said: Yea for sure, but how do they know its not for credit or OP is keeping the subscription for the other service? They wouldn't hence why you need to open a ticket for a refund.

>

This is what I found in service cancellation email: "PLease don't forget to cancel your paypal subscription, no refunds will be given on the failure to do so."

This is not cool. This is misconduct.

• rds100 said: Wouldn't it be better to open a ticket with INIZ instead?

>

They closed my account and terminated all the services I have with them. Tell me how I can open a ticket if they close my account.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited June 2015

4n0nx said: Yes but Iniz received the money so they should give it back -_-

But he didn't request it back from them. He opened dispute.

• erkinerkin Member

@protos78 Charge back is an enough reason for a fight and you can't blame someone because he hit you in a fight.
    It was your mistake, period.

• rds100rds100 Member

protos78 said: Tell me how I can open a ticket if they close my account.

Email them. Open a new account and open a ticket. It's not that hard.

You came here with the only idea of damaging their reputation. However it will not work. People with common sense know that you were wrong and your rant will not hurt iniz's reputation. You failed.

Thanked by 3MartinD theletuser lbft
  • Carelessness causes problems, rashness causes more problems.

edited June 2015

rds100 said: You came here with the only idea of damaging their reputation. However it will not work. People with common sense know that you were wrong and your rant will not hurt iniz's reputation. You failed.

>

If somebody closes your account, it means that they want to end the relationship. I got an email from them for account closing. Instead, they could get the issue resolved.

I am not their enemy. It is not cool to close customer's account. Any customers that will read this thread will have pretty good understanding of their attitude towards customers. I am not trying to ruin their reputation. They are the decision maker here. If they want to charger customer for a service they didn't provide, people should know it. They can still fix it.

• Dude. This is my personal account, using this account has zero to do with my company (not to mention that company has its own account here).

You want to talk about me being a reputable company, I will bet you if a poll was made you'd be the one loosing by majority vote.

Reputable clients go a long way as well.

BTW you're asking for a refund on free money sent to them.

Just so I get this straight, you're asking multiple people who make $35+/hour and are going to spend more than one hour working on this dispute so you can get $15 back. In the end it's not worth it.

• @protos78 Dude, just go mow someones lawn in the neighborhood and get your 20$ back, Jesus Christ.

edited June 2015

techhelper1 said: Just so I get this straight, you're asking multiple people who make $35+/hour and are going to spend more than one hour working on this dispute so you can get $15 back. In the end it's not worth it.

>

You still don't get it. It is not about money anymore. :)) I am stubborn and I won't let them get away with charging customer for the service which is cancelled.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

Spirit said: But he didn't request it back from them. He opened dispute.

yes but email said wont give refund :(

• Seriously. You are not even part of this issue. Why did you put your name there?

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • UmcookiesUmcookies Member
    edited June 2015

This is hilarious, had no idea this thread would blow up so much.

I can't understand how you have an entire thread of people telling you what you've done is the incorrect way to go about it and you still stand by your decision to open disputes and STILL plan to open another one.

As has been pointed out MULTIPLE times in this thread already and I'll happily point it out again, YOU setup an automatic, reoccurring payment (not paying for an invoice or bill) to Iniz, you would have received an email from paypal informing you of such and you were reminded by Iniz to cancel the subscription. The issue is entirely your fault.

They didn't steal your money and you weren't paying for a service you no longer had. All payments very likely would have gone towards your account credit for later use.

Seems we were giving examples, you setup a automatic payment to your water provider for 300$ per month (your current average usage) then suddenly your usage drops and it only costs you $150 per month. Your water provider will very happily still accept that $300 per month and put the $150 difference towards your next month's bill and they definitely wouldn't tell you your usage has changed, it's ENTIRELY your responsibility to adjust your payments.
    This is standard practice for services virtually all over the world.

Here's a funny idea, how about you contact them, with an email, explaining the situation and apologizing for taking such drastic actions and see if they're willing to reinstate your account rather than waiting for them?

• @protos78 said:
    Seriously. You are not even part of this issue. Why did you put your name there?

Because you always got to put a blatantly false answer on a question, lol.

• I don't think this will affect Iniz reputation as its seems its @protos78 fault to begin with.

edited June 2015

Umcookies said: Seems we were giving examples, you setup a automatic payment to your water provider for 300$ per month (your current average usage) then suddenly your usage drops and it only costs you $150 per month. Your water provider will very happily still accept that $300 per month and put the $150 difference towards your next month's bill and they definitely wouldn't tell you your usage has changed, it's ENTIRELY your responsibility to adjust your payments. This is standard practice all over the world.

>

This is not correct. They didn't offer account credit. Please don't pretend that they offered account credit. They even claim to keep money in their service cancellation email.

• ATHKATHK Member

@protos78 said:
    This is not correct. They didn't offer account credit. They even claim to keep money in their email.

No, it would've been credited automatically (do I need to repeat myself?), you can't login to check.. So you can't comment on that at all.

Just keep digging that hole.

• ATHK said: en credited automatically (do I need to repeat myself?), you can't login to check.. So you can't comment on that at all.

Just keep digging that hole.

You made me smile. :) They gave me account credit and then closed the account. Is this the best you can come up with?

• They closed it because of the dispute. Nothing says they have to give it back afterwards.

• @protos78 I would recommend, instead of posting here.Contact Iniz and settle the dispute as this isn't the LowEnd Court of Justice.

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited June 2015

@protos78 said:
    You made me smile. :) They gave me account credit and then closed the account. Is this the best you can come up with?

Ugh.. You have a very dense skull mate...

When the payment went through the account would've been credited.

You being the hot headed person you're coming off to be on here, disputed the recurring payments with PayPal, on doing so your account was suspended probably for fraud.

So, please read that at least 5, times take a break, read again and then reply with your apology..

• SpiritSpirit Member

protos78 said: This is not correct. They didn't offer account credit. They even claim to keep money in their service cancellation email.

But you didn't even communicate with them. You didn't give them any chance. You opened paypal DISPUTE immediately.

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

I really hate dumb customers like op.
    I have them all the time: They open a dispute and then complain to me why their account was automatically suspended.

Just yesterday had a customer complaining to me that he didn't receive service for a product that he disputed and where he lost the dispute, thinking he would now be eligible to receive services after opening a complaint for unauthorised payments.

Thanked by 1ATHK
This discussion has been closed.