Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stay away from PieLayer.Suspend vps without reason and bad service - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stay away from PieLayer.Suspend vps without reason and bad service

2»

Comments

• @IThinkUFailed

Yes,the kvm node is as bad as the ovz one.But I didn't submit another ticket to change node but choose another provider.Because they won't do so again.In ticket 437513(27th Oct 2014 19:05),haris said I can't change it anymore if once the vps was transfer.

I didn't use the vps from Oct to Dec.And the vps bandage couldn't be use up so fastly.If so,it must be their node's fault.The vps is 750GB bandage above(I can't remember excately).

When I questioned,they didn't give me any reply.And there was no suspension email sending to me even in their whmcs system.And it was today in the morniong,they reply to my ticket and recreate my vps.In the past 6 month,the vps is suspended.

• I can't find any suspend info in my emails or ticket in my mail box or their whmcs system.And they didn't reply to me on the ticket system when I ask for a reason(Ticket 270033).

• @boke168 said:
    I can't find any suspend info in my emails or ticket in my mail box or their whmcs system.And they didn't reply to me on the ticket system when I ask for a reason(Ticket 270033).

Seems to me like they failed to provide the product for the period you paid for... Not good. I'm just so sorry you bought from such a crap provider. You weren't to know as it seems as if it was a new business identity that they assumed. Seems to me like @harisp should be the bigger man and just refund @boke168 because it seems as if he's just been waiting on you guys for reasons as to why he's been suspended so long...

Thanks for actually posting this thread and I'm glad that you saw that they had posted an offer and you decided to give your feedback on their services as a past customer. History usually tends to repeat itself...

• harispharisp Member

@IThinkUFailed
    It is a bit funny how do you try to reflect situation here even though you do not know the whole story. Having in mind that you ( probably ) are not our customer I dont see reason why you interfere this much and spend your energy on this.

If you wanted to be fair you would wait for both parties to tell a story and then stick to a side from objective point of view. Apparently you are not willing to do so so I will not reply to your comments here anymore as it does not have any sense. Everyone with a clear mind in set would see that you came here for one reason only, bash a provider because somebody who had a service complained. To conclude I think there is no need to reply to your comments and I will stick with boke and we will try to work this out.

Also it is funny how do you mentioned that Query Foundry is my brand lol.

As said in previous reply, we were with some providers who did not passed on spam complaints ( QueryFoundry recently moved from Colocrossing network because of that and we followed them ). You are lacking many information so please try to sustain out of your conclusions.

It is completely non-sense that the KVM node performance was bad as in that time it was a brand new, second, node for KVM VPS. As stated in my previous reply and in ticket noted here, once the VPS was transferred client did not complained about performance nor we had any issues with it afterwards till the suspension came after using all the traffic. We do not profit or have anything good from suspension of our client service and rest assured that this happened because BW was spent and auto-suspension followed.

However I can see that ticket raised in December has been closed automatically by WHMCS without reply from our end and that is true, this is our fault and I sincerely apologize for that. To leave a ticket without reply is irresponsible and not our company policy on how we do things. I will make sure that this does not happen anymore.

I have replied to your ticket and hope we can continue our discussion there and come to a solution.

• IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited June 2015

@harisp said:
    IThinkUFailed
    It is a bit funny how do you try to reflect situation here even though you do not know the whole story. Having in mind that you ( probably ) are not our customer I dont see reason why you interfere this much and spend your energy on this.

How about simply because I want to understand the story and get and check the credibility of the claim and OP is the only person who provided some form of evidence so far?

Thing is I'm not jumping to conclusions... You have lots of separate things that are all pointing towards you being a bit shady... (Malware reports, Spam reports, Spamhaus listing as fake alias' for somebody...)

I have waited to be objective and gave you time to answer the things I found which okay you did answer but not the rest of OP's issues.

This is a forum and I am allowed to express my opinion, gather facts and do research on said providers as I feel. If I found some shady things about a big brand I'd feel obligated to share them so people can make an informed choice when choosing a provider.

Thing is I could of been looking into your services then up pops this thread and I do some more digging and have found this shady stuff...

• I paid you money for a vps.You give me a service with bad I/O and bad performance and disapprove my request for a refund.

Then you help to transfer my vps to a kvm node.But it is still as worse as before.With no approval for a refund and the rule not to transfer anymore,I had to choose another provider.

But you delete my vps later without any notice even an email.

Now,I don't use your service.I don't know what you would do later.

• Now the issue was solved.They have handled this ticket well.Harisp gave me an extension of my service.And the kvm is not as bad as before.It has about 20M+ I/O now.Though the service is not very smoothly,they are much better than before.

Now my service is 25G Disk,1024MB RAM ,750G bandwidth and Due Date 25th March 2016.And I agreee to their reponse,it reach the performance for something else using.

Pielayer is a provider with strict policy.And I hope they can manage the node well,provide better service to customers.