Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute] E-mail Hosting Promo - $5/year (regularly $15) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute] E-mail Hosting Promo - $5/year (regularly $15)

13»

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@CoolMoon said:
    Pity that I missed the super deal. Then what's the next best price for this 5GB package and when will it be on sale again? I am not in a hurry and can wait until next offer/deal:)

$15/year regularly, you can get 15% off of that with promo code LET15.

Most likely the next big sale will be Black Friday / Cyber Monday (one of those). It probably won't be anything less than $10/year whatever it is that I do for that sale.

• B1g4B1g4 Member

@Jar, getting a few more users to sign up at the discounted rate might be good for your business in case you want to raise funding from investors ;)

Let me know if you plan to add more stock to the offer... I'd definitely sign up! I missed this offer today.

Thanked by 1jar
  • B1g4 said: Let me know if you plan to add more stock to the offer... I'd definitely sign up! I missed this offer today.

I missed it for asking instead of buying.

Next time it won't happen to me with @Jar - first order, then ask. :)

• ChuckChuck Member

@Jar said:
    Well that sold out in record time :)

Nooo. I should I have bought it when you posted. Was waiting for your answer to my questions. Is there anyway I can get 1?

Thanked by 1Traffic

Chuck said: Is there anyway I can get 1?

I'm afraid that deal is sold out. I never like saying no, but I'm getting so many requests for this that I have to force myself to :(

You can use promo code LET15 for 15% off any existing packages.

• ehabehab Member

@jar maybe next year ... call this deal SummerFive coupon

Thanked by 1jar
  • I have had email server service from @Jar from mxroute since I signed-up for a Black Friday special at the end of 2014. My opinion is that this is a very good service. @Jar has always responded quickly to my service tickets. He is committed to whitelisting his IP's with every service available. I recommend mxroute.

Thanked by 1jar
  • Jar said: ensure quality e-mail delivery

I'm gonna be the bitch that asks this questions, but how did you set up fail-over/secondary MX in case the cPanel server goes down?

@mpkossen said:
    I'm gonna be the bitch that asks this questions, but how did you set up fail-over/secondary MX in case the cPanel server goes down?

You'll like this :)

https://www.ndchost.com/cpanel-whm/addons/pluginsmx/

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • Out of stock and noooooooooo.... why not just vestacp?

@lifehome said:
    Out of stock and noooooooooo.... why not just vestacp?

As much as I like VestaCP, I'm not ultimately confident in it's continued security. I continue to audit the logs, mitigate against new security issues, and keep it up to date, but moving forward I'm more confident in cPanel's development team. I'm working on perfecting the new WHMCS cPanel integration to make things a bit more smooth as well :)

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Prays for next deal...