Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do i know if my server is VPS or Dedi? [HELP] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How do i know if my server is VPS or Dedi? [HELP]

2»

Comments

• if you see the thread on WHT... most buyers got scammed like me and all opened a dispute on paypal. i will call paypal soon.

• Probably no, you will lose the dispute since it is over virtual/digital service

Actually in this case, wouldn't they have an argument? I thought they did if they did not get right from the start what they received. In this case, they ordered a dedicated server but got a VPS.

• drmike said: In this case, they ordered a dedicated server but got a VPS.

Which is exactly why PayPal will likely step in and do something if you get on the phone with their disputes department. If you open a dispute online, the receiving company can escalate it to a claim, call PayPal and say "It's a virtual service." and that's all that they need to do to win by default. However, if you get in touch and speak with someone who will actually listen to your side of things, a lot of times you'll actually win.

• Quick question: Which provider is this? I remember something similar to this with a company called HostATree.

• E-glid international e-glid.com
    found that there are using nulled whmcs also

• Checking e-glid.com in the WHMCS license checker verifies they are using nulled WHMCS. Also, the command (?licensedebug) doesn't show anything, where it should show the license info. Certainly nulled.

• Boltersdriveer said: Checking e-glid.com in the WHMCS license checker verifies they are using nulled WHMCS. Also, the command (?licensedebug) doesn't show anything, where it should show the license info. Certainly nulled.

They were called out on this literally on page two of their now deleted sales thread by multiple people.

So many people still bought from them.