Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtualizor 2.7.4 Launched - Multi Disk for VPS and New UI - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtualizor 2.7.4 Launched - Multi Disk for VPS and New UI

2»

Comments

• @AshleyUk said:
    Looks nice and sleek through I must admit, just see if it all functions under the bonnet aswell as it looks.

Maybe you should... I don't know, tag someone from SolusVM?

• @AshleyUk said:

No, the kvm disk monitoring has 2 parts. One is when the vps is booted we sense the disk utilization. The second is an hourly cron which uses virt-df. The hourly cron can be disabled as well.

The CPU monitoring will be close to accurate and not fully accurate.

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

Leaving SolusVM and moving to Virtualizor was my best decision! Thanks @virtualizor

Thanked by 1vladka24
  • haryhary Member
    edited June 2015

i will move to virtualizor if solusvm not release stable version 2 this year

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Looks awesome, kudos!

• @adxn said:
    Leaving SolusVM and moving to Virtualizor was my best decision! Thanks virtualizor

@HBAndrei said:
    Looks awesome, kudos!

Thanks. We will be working hard to make it even better.

• BruceBruce Member

The Virtualizor Team has released Virtualizor 2.7.5

• Yes, there were some fixes which were made within the last week. So instead of waiting for the next version, we just released the new one.
    There might be a new feature release by next week itself.

• Rescue mode does not seem to be working.

adxn said: Leaving SolusVM and moving to Virtualizor was my best decision! Thanks @virtualizor

I completely agree. I feel exactly the same way. Virtualizor is a well made panel. with regular updates.

• @jmckeag12 said:
    Rescue mode does not seem to be working.

Which virtualization ? If you can PM me the details on how to reproduce, we will have a look at it.

• wychwych Member

@virtualizor PM'd you about the new UI, let me know if a ticket/skype message is better.