Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BoltVM down? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BoltVM down?

2»

Comments

• looks to me like this host will be needing someone to buy it out soon.

@tdale you ready?

Thanked by 1GIANT_CRAB
  • AkitoAkito Member

I might be thick but I still can't access 'View details' of my machines.

• @Steven_F said:

I can't manage my service in clientarea due to cloudflare time out
    Ticket #542937

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Steven_F said:
    It looks like there was a problem with free space in the root partition. Not sure what's different about this node, the utilization is nearly 50% higher than on other nodes.

Using virtualizor?

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited June 2015

AnthonySmith said: Using virtualizor?

Yes, he's using Virtualizor.

• Unfortunately.

• wychwych Member
    edited June 2015

@Steven_F said:

Why's Virtualizor so bad. Maybe its just me but it just works?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

it will be the sql transaction logs then, virtualizor freaks out for no good reason on occasion filling your disk to 100% amd taking the node down, they have known about it a long time bit would rather fix on fail for some reason.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2015

As you already know, i never comment any hosts and their deployments. However this requires some spanking:

If you need more than day do diagnose full disk issue, i can assure you that you are in wrong industry.

my 5 cents

• @drserver said:
    you are in wrong industry.

What do you expect from the guy who ruined his business for not paying due invoice of IPs in two month.

• AkitoAkito Member

And who apparently needs 2 days to fix a 'View details' button :S

• That has been our experience with Virtualizor. Big bug? We'll release a half-arsed feature instead of fixing it. No logs that I've ever seen (our /var/log folder is always empty). Do you have the random machines Actually, there were about 1.5 GB in VPSMon logs, but we used VPSmon for all of a week, so I have no idea how that happened.

@Akito said

It's not our software and we're beholden to the writers/makers of the software until we have time to put the finishing touches on our own panel, which is on hold for a few days. It should be resolved now. We're still having trouble with Virtualizor, but it seems to be functioning properly in WHMCS right now. I am able to access the page in WHMCS, so if the error comes up try "Retry for live version" and if that doesn't fix it, please open a ticket so I can see what's wrong.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

I would like to say that my BoltVM VPS was (rightfully) suspended and support responded after 4 minutes. Another 4 minutes later my VPS was back up again. All other ticket responses took less than 20 minutes iirc.

So pls, give him a break.