Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BoltVM down?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BoltVM down?

AkitoAkito Member

Hello,

Is anyone else experiencing their VMs being down as well with BoltVM? Both my VMs are down and can't start them. VNC doesn't work neither.

I've opened a high priority ticket almost 2 hours ago, without a reply yet and I just realize I can't seem to find a phone number. Actually: their portal says their phone number will be coming soon...

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues or maybe I've missed a bit of information.

Comments

• Let's see if @Steven_F can't sort it out.

• my LA - Thunder 1024 is still online,
    but I think it is time to backup it!

• netrixnetrix Member

My L.A VPS still working fine

• AkitoAkito Member
    edited June 2015

Mine are both in L.A.... Lucky you guys :)
    Maybe a node has crashed and you people aren't on that node.

• Odds are you were suspended by Node Watch. Suspensions are low priority, we'll get to it sometime today. All nodes are online.

• AkitoAkito Member

Me suspended? Get to it sometime today? Thank you for pro-actively informing me about why I have been suspended and not caring if I need them or not. Cause I'm not aware of anything I've done wrong.

• All mines at LA and NJ are online. Waiting for explanation for the reason the OP was suspended :-)

• AkitoAkito Member

Yeah I just don't get it. I would expect an explanation at the moment of suspension why I got suspended or why there was no warning before. And why both machines, cause they're not being used in the same way.

If I've done something wrong I have no problem to admit.... but then I will have to know why at least.

• Akito said: If I've done something wrong I have no problem to admit.... but then I will have to know why at least.

Did you use the same password on both machines?

• @Akito said:
    Me suspended? Get to it sometime today? Thank you for pro-actively informing me about why I have been suspended and not caring if I need them or not. Cause I'm not aware of anything I've done wrong.

It looks like the LA Thunder node is having trouble. It's not being reported by our monitoring service, so I'm taking a guess the node is online, but Virtualizor is clapping out again. I was having a lot of trouble with it on this node last week.

I'm out, but I've directed one of my techs to look at it. Should be handled in the next 15 to 20 minutes.

• LeeLee Veteran

Steven_F said: I was having a lot of trouble with it on this node last week.

But in the meantime you just assumed the client was abusing something, way to go!

Thanked by 4MikePT Pwner Dylan ATHK
  • AkitoAkito Member

Good to know someone is actually looking into this finally.

However I'm having a bitter taste about this knowing suspensions are treated low priority while I was apparently suspended by accident... Been down for so many hours (over 5!) cause of a not properly functioning monitoring system and wrongly prioritizing of tickets.

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited June 2015

Akito said: wrongly prioritizing of tickets.

I would also like this to be changed @Steven_F. A properly managed suspension ticket can be solved in minutes, and the client won't cause any more issues.

If you treat the ticket as low-priority and intentionally make the suspension last longer than needed, you'll lose the client for good. As well as any good recommendations he might have made for your service.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Their client area is not even loading..

• BochiBochi Member

@toirdaprr said:
    Their client area is not even loading..

CA working fine over here, also checked my servers and they are still running without any issues (>200 days uptime).

• AkitoAkito Member

Finally had an update on my ticket after app. 8 hours or so? Saying all should work.
    How can I ever boot up my machines if I can't get into the details of my machines as the stuff doesn't open properly neither here:

Any apologies or whatsoever would've been appreciated as well.... but what can one expect.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited June 2015

Short and simple. All I can say is... well, I give up.

• AkitoAkito Member
    edited June 2015

I have given up already.... moved my stuff to other servers so I'm definitely safe, thank God... where would one be without backups and restores lol :)

But it doesn't look good to BoltVM. Where previously I could reply by e-mail to tickets, I now get this:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

emergency @ boltvm.com (I added spaces just for this post)

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain boltvm.com by aspmx.l.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c09::1b].

The error that the other server returned was:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
    550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
    [/code]

Have the gone down the sewer? lol

• J1021J1021 Member

BoltVM customers: Be grateful your services still have a routable IP.

• kcaj said: BoltVM customers: Be grateful your services still have a routable IP.

That was low.

• Their control panel is gone...

• RaptaRapta Member

@kcaj said:
    BoltVM customers: Be grateful your services still have a routable IP.

How can you be grateful at all when the website doesn't work and the support email is down? This is terrible service, thank God my vultr.com servers are stable.

• zedzed Member

The good news is, you probably got suspended, and you're low priority. Thanks for your $.

• Like iniz.com . Oh so you suspended? Please wait 2day as its low priority. Sad story. After you pay do whatever you want who care. Run super mario on this boxes but never do critical.

Comment made by Hungarian Empire.

:)

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • ZweiTiger said: Run super mario on this boxes but never do critical.

:)

Thanked by 1TheKiller
  • It looks like there was a problem with free space in the root partition. Not sure what's different about this node, the utilization is nearly 50% higher than on other nodes. The only problem was that the control panel was not functioning for one node. Services were online the entire time. Support has been a bit slower. Our weekend night technician is moving and I've been out with the passing of my aunt, so I do apologize for the sub-par response times, but by Wednesday everything should be back to our typical quick support.

• k0nslk0nsl Member

Backup your data, unless somebody else is doing it already :)

• @Steven_F said:
    It looks like there was a problem with free space in the root partition. Not sure what's different about this node, the utilization is nearly 50% higher than on other nodes. The only problem was that the control panel was not functioning for one node. Services were online the entire time. Support has been a bit slower. Our weekend night technician is moving and I've been out with the passing of my aunt, so I do apologize for the sub-par response times, but by Wednesday everything should be back to our typical quick support.

my vps is offline since 1 day ago

• @robohost said:
    my vps is offline since 1 day ago

There's only an RDNS request right now. You'll need to open a ticket. All nodes are online.

• Steven_F said: There's only an RDNS request right now. You'll need to open a ticket. All nodes are online.

I'd appreciate a reply to my post.