Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aurimas Rapalis, the Owner of Hostinger was murdered on 30th of last month. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Aurimas Rapalis, the Owner of Hostinger was murdered on 30th of last month.

Comments

• draziloxdrazilox Member
    edited June 2015

Dillybob said: Not lying... The account is @Nexus

Dillybob said: 1) I have an old account here that has several thousands of posts and I forgot the login details to it so this is my new one.

• DillybobDillybob Member
    edited June 2015

drazilox said: Dillybob said: 1) I have an old account here that has several thousands of posts and I forgot the login details to it so this is my new one.

I thought it had several thousands but obviously I was wrong, whoopsie doo. The main point is I was very active on LET and look at the discussions and posts, I learned alot.

You guys love to nit-pick and stir up drama on anybody, in any way shape or form. I love it, but hate it and I do it too.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited June 2015

Dillybob said: @Lee likes to stir up as much trouble as me.

How is it stirring up trouble asking you to verify something you said. You need to get over yourself and continue revealing the things people need to know about you, I don't think you're done yet.

• DillybobDillybob Member
    edited June 2015

Lee said: How is it stirring up trouble asking you to verify something you said. You need to get over yourself and continue revealing the things people need to know about you, I don't think you're done yet.

Moderator is calling me a liar, etc. That's totally different than just 'asking to verify something'.

Nice try though.. And I have no idea what you're talking about..whatever you're thinking about me is illusory.

• That's not several thousand. It's 17 discussions and 576 comments. (Yes. I'm not good at parties)

However, may you attend to nibbana if this news is true aurimas. It's indeed a sad news.

• 000webhost was a single website but Hostinger is an empire. I believe that 000webhost is related with Hostinger, but until some time ago it isn't owned by Hostinger.

1. That's what they said a couple of years ago in Youhosting forum.
    2. Sometime around 2009 I registered my email to 000webhost, and recently still received marketing messages regarding one Hostinger brand in Indonesia (I can name at least 2, in partnership with an Indonesian hosting that has been long in the industry)

Re - the news, found this thread on WHT http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=9473167.

The hosting owner was the 31-year-old Aurimas Rapalis, killed by 17-year-old "Edgar".

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

This is kinda unfortunate, even though I didn't agree with his methods of doing business, it's still a shame to die so young. RIP.

• I still don't get it, he started a hosting business when he was 9 years old? How is that even possible/legal? RIP though, sorry to hear the news.

• AnonymousAnonymous Member
    edited June 2015

@ManofServer said:
    I still don't get it, he started a hosting business when he was 9 years old? How is that even possible/legal? RIP though, sorry to hear the news.

@heachhog said:
    Do we have anyone from Lithuania here who could verify the traslation/news article? To me it seems a bit strange that the names of a victim and an offender are really similar. Maybe it is has to do something with conjugation in Lithuanian language, I dunno..

You are right, to clarify - Aurimas Rapalis === Aurimas Rapalio, same person.
    Aurimas Rapalis was 31 years old.

"Verslininko A. Rapalio nužudymu įtariamas nepilnametis - suimtas"
    means "The under-age murder suspect of Aurimas Rapalis has been arrested".

The murderer is a 17 year old male named Edgaras (as mentioned in the article below). As he is under age and under privacy protection by the state his last name probably won't be publicised.

http://www.lrytas.lt/lietuvos-diena/kriminalai/milijonieriaus-nuzudymo-tyrimas-pakrypo-netiketa-linkme.htm#.VYdAF_lViko

Thanked by 1perennate
  • time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

Guys, do not use Google translate :) it's ridiculous.

In short:

Aurimas Rapalis (31) was stabbed by the 17 years old friend at his apartment. Killer stabbed his victim with a knife multiple times to chest, neck and back.

The main question today is: what relations was between Aurimas and his under-age friends... Killer was only 13 years old when Aurimas met him.

Killing motivations is still unknown.

@time4vps said:
    The main question today is: what relations was between Aurimas and his under-age friends... Killer was only 13 years old when Aurimas met him.

Killing motivations is still unknown.

The killer just wanted his 000webhost affiliate commission that he worked for the past 4 years on.

Thanked by 2dnom kh81
  • @HBAndrei said:

Some say killer wanted his Ferrari

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Can anyone confirm that Hostinger = BoxBilling?

Thanks

@hawc said:
    Can anyone confirm that Hostinger = BoxBilling?

Thanks

Yep.

Great! Glad I just got a WHMCS license

• @hawc said:
    Great! Glad I just got a WHMCS license

You should be. Boxbilling is utter crap anyway

They owe me a BoxBilling refund, cancelled it and they still billed me

• hawc said: They owe me a BoxBilling refund, cancelled it and they still billed me

You mean with a PayPal subscription?

• dnwkdnwk Member

So now what happen to those brands?

• heachhogheachhog Member
    edited June 2015

@time4vps thanks for clarification here, however I would prefer this being a hoax. But hey - this is life and shit happens...

@dnwk said:

Business as usual most probably.

• @dnwk said:

It Wasn't a one man show,So

HBAndrei said: Business as usual

• ReetusReetus Member

@dnwk said:

Deadpool, literally.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

Reetus said: Deadpool, literally.

Inappropriate joke...

• Could one of the mods remove the "17 Year Old" bit from the title of this thread?

@jcaleb @mikho @AnthonySmith

Thanked by 1Traffic

time4vps said: Inappropriate joke...

Humor is the best remedy for sad situations.

• @dnwk said:

Nothing. Hostinger is big enough to carry on with a new CEO.

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

Nice car :) I've heard of 000webhost before way back, never really used them tho. R.I.P.

• netguynetguy Member

He is too young to die.

• easyeasy Member

@netguy said:
    He is too young to die.

@time4vps said:
    Aurimas Rapalis (31) was stabbed by the 17 years old friend at his apartment. Killer stabbed his victim with a knife multiple times to chest, neck and back.