Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soaring Servers- OpenVZ Over Stock Sale- 1 GB RAM- PURE SSD - $10-$15 for a year - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Soaring Servers- OpenVZ Over Stock Sale- 1 GB RAM- PURE SSD - $10-$15 for a year

2»

Comments

• @kid424 Our mail server was down before. That is why you got a ticket. :)

• @Chuck said:
    How many % per core?

All of the servers get 4 cores.

• netrixnetrix Member
    edited June 2015

how much % of a core I can use per 24/7/365?

• ChuckChuck Member

@netrix said:

"All of the servers get 4 cores."

Looks like full power lol?

• @netrix said:

You may not use more than 90% of each core

• SoaringServers said: You may not use more than 90% of each core

So max 90% of the whole VPS (4 cores, 90% of all 4) 24h?

• @Traffic said:
    So max 90% of the whole VPS (4 cores, 90% of all 4) 24h?

You may not max it out for 24 hrs. You may not use more than 90% per core process thread for more than 20 minutes.

• ChuckChuck Member

@SoaringServers said:
    You may not max it out for 24 hrs. You may not use more than 90% per core process thread for more than 20 minutes.

23 h at 90% is okay?

• @Chuck said:
    23 h at 90% is okay?

No. You can not use more than 90% per core process thread for more than 20 minutes.

• We have about 6-7 more IP's left until Monday. We will be buying more then. If you order and we are out of IP's.... The orders will be on hold until we have added the IP. Thanks!

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited June 2015

Can you specify how much CPU can be used continuously?

• edited June 2015

@TheOnlyDK said:
    Can you specify how much CPU can be used continuously?

It sounds like you are wanting to use some type of script or program that is going to put a lot of use on the CPU. Be sure to read our TOS. You are not allowed to use 90% per process thread for more than 20 minutes. You may also not use any script that is going to purposely uses scripts or programs that will use a lot of resources. Please feel free to read our TOS here: https://www.soaringservers.com/tos.html

• @SoaringServers if you accept any of these CPU abusers, I will charge back in a second.

• @toirdaprr said:
    SoaringServers if you accept any of these CPU abusers, I will charge back in a second.

If they are detected on our system they will be removed. We do NOT allow this and it is clearly listed in our TOS.

• CrabCrab Member

48hrs and so far so good. No problems with network and node seems to be very responsive. Hopefully it stays like this!

• @Crab said:
    48hrs and so far so good. No problems with network and node seems to be very responsive. Hopefully it stays like this!

Glad to hear! If you ever have any issues open a support ticket!

• We are also out of all of the $10 per year servers. Please feel free to use the $15 dollar per year deal.

• Not saying I wanted to abuse it, but all you said is you can't do this and that, it doesn't help people to get a good idea of what can be done. And not everyone will read your Tos until they want your service and they won't want your service until they know what is allowed, and even then they might not read it. (If my logic is wrong, correct me)

@toirdaprr Nice excuse for a chargeback.

Thanked by 1lostinwoods
  • @TheOnlyDK said:
    toirdaprr Nice excuse for a chargeback.

All I am saying is that we do not allow you to over use the CPU. I thought I explained that in my last message. If you can send me a PM with what exactly you are wanting to do that would be great. But I mean it is very clear that we do not want any users to continuously use our CPU and messing up the experience for other users on the node.

• Update We are currently waiting for more IP's from the data center. We have been told that this will happen Monday morning. If you order tonight we will not be able to process your order till Monday morning.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

• Update We got the IP's and all pending orders have been processed. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

• @SoaringServers said:
    Update We got the IP's and all pending orders have been processed. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

My order is still not processed!

• @windytime90 said:

I have sent you a ticket reply. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me :)

• ChuckChuck Member

I'm in Client Area. How do I find my root password? I created the order in a hurry, I forgot to write down the password.

• @Chuck said:
    I'm in Client Area. How do I find my root password? I created the order in a hurry, I forgot to write down the password.

If you open a ticket, we can get this changed for you.

• " # The promotion code entered has already been used # "
    I get that when trying to apply coupon: LET$10

• This is bullsh*t.. My server at soaringservers is just suddenly gone.. I open a ticket #7166166 to ask why my server is gone and its already 20 hours still no reply.. Stay away from this company!!