Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soaring Servers- OpenVZ Over Stock Sale- 1 GB RAM- PURE SSD - $10-$15 for a year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Soaring Servers- OpenVZ Over Stock Sale- 1 GB RAM- PURE SSD - $10-$15 for a year

edited June 2015 in Offers

Soaring Servers was built with the consumer in mind. We built a program that we believe will not only benefit our company but our current and future customers.

What you get with us:

24/7 Tech support

Pure SSD Storage with Raid 10

Unique Storage and Bandwidth Programs

Ashburn, VA for Server location with 1 GBPS UPLINK PORT

Overstock Sale:

How many are in stock: 30

Server specifications:

-1 GB RAM

-100 GB Storage*

-1 TB Bandwidth*

-1 IPv4 Address

-4 Cores Shared

Price before discounts: $57.60 per year (SAVE $47.60)

Price you pay today: $10 per year (Use promo code: LET$10)

Order here: https://www.soaringservers.com/billing/cart.php?gid=1

If you do not get the first offer please feel free to get our second offer

How many are in stock: 50

Server specifications:

-1 GB RAM

-100 GB Storage*

-1 TB Bandwidth*

-1 IPv4 Address

-4 Cores Shared

Price before discounts: $57.60 per year (Save $42.60)

Price you pay today: $15 per year (Use promo code: LET$15)

Order here: https://www.soaringservers.com/billing/cart.php?gid=1

How we run our storage and Bandwidth system:

You should never feel like you have to pay for extra storage or bandwidth that you actually need. We fully understand this and that is why we don’t ever limit you if you need the extra storage. If you need more resources just open a ticket with why you need more and we will review your account. (Please note that this is not unlimited or unmetered storage and bandwidth. Each account will have a starting limit. We just upgrade accounts if the account is in good standing. If you have any questions about how this works please email myself at [email protected]

How fast will my order be processed:

Orders are typically processed within 10 hours of the order being made. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours to process your order. If you have ordered an account and your account is past the 24 hours please open a support ticket.

Quick note:

If you are trying to use a promo code and it does not work. This means that we have sold out of that promotion. If you need any help at all please feel free to contact myself at [email protected]

Thanks LET Members.
Again feel free to contact us if you have any questions at all!

Comments

• erkinerkin Member

Never heard of you before. Good prices btw but which location and what about connectivity. Thnx in advance.

• CrabCrab Member

Your TOS doesn't load up: https://www.soaringservers.com/tos.html

• @erkin Ashburn, VA and 1 GBPS uplink. Sorry going to edit the post also. Feel free to ask anymore questions!

• @crab Fixed. Sorry about that.

• CrabCrab Member

Works now, thanks

Thanked by 1SoaringServers
  • @SoaringServers It's not Recurring?

• edited June 2015

@toirdaprr It will be recurring. Sorry did not see that in the rules. @MeanServers It will be recurring. Thanks!

• MeanServersMeanServers Member, Host Rep

@SoaringServers said:
    toirdaprr It is not recurring. But we do give your account 20% OFF all of our products after that one year.

That violates the forums rules, all offers on LET must be recurring.

• @MeanServers fixed it :) Thanks for informing me :)

• CrabCrab Member

@SoaringServers Ordered one through the link above, but storage space is only 30GB and you cannot open support tickets (No support departments found. Please try again later.). Recurring price also shows as $57.60 USD.

• MridulMridul Member

@SoaringServers

How long have you been in business ?

• @Crab said:
    SoaringServers Ordered one through the link above, but storage space is only 30GB and you cannot open support tickets (No support departments found. Please try again later.). Recurring price also shows as $57.60 USD.

Fixing this now.

• @Crab said:
    SoaringServers Ordered one through the link above, but storage space is only 30GB and you cannot open support tickets (No support departments found. Please try again later.). Recurring price also shows as $57.60 USD.

I updated that. Sorry about that. If you have any other questions feel free to open up a support ticket :)

• @Mridul said:
    SoaringServers

How long have you been in business ?

Since January of this year. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

• CrabCrab Member
    edited June 2015

# wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 0 @ 2.00GHz Number of cores : 4 CPU frequency : 2000.102 MHz Total amount of ram : 1024 MB Total amount of swap : 476 MB System uptime : 2 min, Download speed from CacheFly: 104MB/s Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 97.2MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 17.3MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 9.36MB/s Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 9.34MB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 12.3MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 6.65MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 14.2MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 13.6MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 25.5MB/s I/O speed : 645 MB/s

• ChuckChuck Member

100 GB SSD and 1GB and 4 Cores Shared for $10?

How many % per core?

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@SoaringServers said:
    crab Fixed. Sorry about that.

Those don't seem to define any TOS or AUP for the VPS services. It just appears to be some kind of generic "website usage" TOS.

• Hey Matt. Looks nice didn't know speeds were that good :D might have to grab one.

• test IP?

• SadySady Member

Alright, found something one of you might be interested in that.
    Registrant Email: [email protected] & that yourgamingpc.com is hosting on a shared hosting plan takes from midphase & is suspended for some reason. A big no for me even it is an unsustainable deal.
    http://www.whois.com/whois/soaringservers.com

Thanked by 1ehab
  • sc754sc754 Member

Summer host anyone?

• Do you have a test IP? Please inbox me. Or what is your colo and location? Thanks.

• windytime90windytime90 Member
    edited June 2015

Moreover, @Hassan, I remember that you said you would price match any competitor. How about that case? :D

• ya... out of Ashburn too. totally sustainable.

• Plus what does the * mean beside the bandwidth and storage. Did you forget to put in some small print?

• @Sady said:
    Alright, found something one of you might be interested in that.
    Registrant Email: [email protected] & that yourgamingpc.com is hosting on a shared hosting plan takes from midphase & is suspended for some reason. A big no for me even it is an unsustainable deal.
    http://www.whois.com/whois/soaringservers.com

That is because I own a gaming pc company. I use to host with them back when that was fully up and running. Now I just do offline sales. But I guess you may think what you like :)

@>; @Devonius said:

test IP?

Here you go: 198.24.166.170

@sc754 said:
    Summer host anyone?

Well I have been up and running since January. But like I said you may have your own opinion.

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Hey Matt. Looks nice didn't know speeds were that good :D might have to grab one.

Why thanks! Hope to see you as a customer soon :)

@JoeMerit said:
    Plus what does the * mean beside the bandwidth and storage. Did you forget to put in some small print?

It is now in the TOS, in the long run as long as you follow the TOS and are not abusing the system you may request more data or bandwidth. Once you reach 80% of your usage you would just open a ticket and we would upgrade your account.

• ChuckChuck Member

How many % per core?

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@SoaringServers Can you clarify on the TOS/AUP issue I pointed out? Your TOS still don't make much sense, and don't seem to be suitable for a VPS hosting company.

• kid424kid424 Member
    edited June 2015

You really should send me an email instead of opening a ticket when my service is available...

• CrabCrab Member

@kid424 said:
    You really should send me an email instead of opening a ticket when my service is available...

I got an email with a subject of "Your VPS is ready for use" including IP address etc.