Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Viking Layer sold to new owner
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Viking Layer sold to new owner

FuslFusl Member
edited June 2015 in Providers

Just received this by email:

Hi,

Sadly due to me (Philip) being more busy in my personal life I do not have enough time to run Viking Layer any more and I am not able to dedicate full time to the project either since it's generating far less than a livable wage. In fact, Viking Layer is barely making a profit. It's been a fun ride and I've learnt a lot, but I simply do not have the funds and time that's required to keep this business going.

But don't panic! All servers will remain active until 2015-06-15, which means you have a full week to backup all your data and move to another hosting provider (we highly recommend RamNode, for example!). If your service has not expiered by that date, we will offer you a pro-rated refund - just open a support ticket and we will solve it quickly!

For those that have domain names with us, we will move the domain for free to your own https://internetbs.net account, or you can choose to transfer the domain to another registrar, but in that case you need to pay for the transfer yourself. Again open a ticket regarding this.

Again, we're very sorry for this and for the short notice, if you have any questions what-so-ever feel free to send us a ticket.

• Viking Layer

Does somebody have any other VPS provider with RBX and SBG (France) location with a similar price and stability?

Comments