Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommend Netherlands Xen 512MB LEB - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommend Netherlands Xen 512MB LEB

2»

Comments

• kiloservekiloserve Member
    edited November 2011

Hi guys

Thank you for all the recommendations.

It looks like Pyramidservers is the only one within the price range and Xen in NL. Uptime does not seem to have Xen in NL yet. The other companies are too high in price.

I'll wait for any more suggestions and buy it tomorrow.

Thanks again for all your help for this noob :)

Thanked by 1Asim
  • @Mon5t3r

I have an offer for LEB/LET member, but we need to wait LEA post it in LEB

Is it cooler than http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1095300 ?)

• @breton :D check your inbox.

• I'm testing a pyramid vps currently that I'll admit that I received for free and, outside of some initial problems with getting the right OS in there (Debian 6 instead of the provided Debian 5) it's working very well. Very snappy, no down time that I'm aware of and download speed from the VPS to my local seems to be fairly fast.

Thanked by 2Mon5t3r AuroraZ
  • @kiloserve I have been testing "inceptionhosting" for quiet sometime now and its stable. I am sure if you contact them the 512 would be in a budget line, the prices advertised on their website are too much

Pyramidservers is an excellent choice too

• iKockaiKocka Member
    edited November 2011

Asim said: I have been testing "inceptionhosting" for quiet sometime now and its stable.

+1. Anthony is a great person.

• inceptionhosting is the best Netherland VPS I had so far.

• I have one with AlvoTech, very caring support - good performance, and I never had any downtime. I'm with them for about 3 months now.

• Inception are worth the money and i know Ant personally and he is a excellent guy, hell he even jumps in and does work for us the odd times. So whilst the price is a bit higher, he makes it worth it.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • @ kristal - your calculations are assuming your time is worth nothing.

Thanked by 2Infinity yomero
  • @Gary said: @ kristal - your calculations are assuming your time is worth nothing.

Mine is not worth a dime apparently. Can't get anyone to hire me so it is worthless lol.

• @ztec said: I have one with AlvoTech, very caring support - good performance, and I never had any downtime. I'm with them for about 3 months now.

Alvotech is also pretty good, but they are not XEN.

• kiloservekiloserve Member
    edited November 2011

I was set on signing up with Pyramidservers since they meet a) Location b) Price c) Xen

But I think they must have had a bunch of orders come in as they're "out of stock".

I'll contact Inception and see if they have any specials as their regular 512MB is a bit pricey.

Thanks for all the help and sharing your experiences.

Thanked by 1drmike
  • No probs ;)