Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Req] Need Dedi OR VPS, With truly unmetered. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Req] Need Dedi OR VPS, With truly unmetered.

2»

Comments

• Any 100TB Servers? I seen some SmartDC resellers from Netherlands have them a little over my budget but its not too bad

• BuyAdsBuyAds Member

I dont think that someone willl allow you 30 tb in a unmetered server.

• @BuyAds said:

Well I have been for the past 2 years.. And currently 9 months with my current provider. Yeah maybe if it wasnt legit.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@BuyAds said:

You are very wrong.

Thanked by 2Amitz boernd
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2015

@BuyAds said:

It's called unmetered for a reason... :-)
    And yes - most providers offering unmetered servers allow 30TB+ if you pay the price that has to be paid for this kind of service. But - If you are talking about those myriads of wannabe "providers" here on LET who often use the term "unlimited" or "unmetered" as marketing blabla, then you are probably right.

• The object store I keep telling you about the solution for this.

• $39.88/mo.
    vCPUs
    Ram
    4GB
    Disk Space
    240GB
    Bandwidth
    40TB/1G

I can give you this plan

• edited May 2015

@mlody1039 said:

That's my experience also with 2 avotons. They would not go past the 10 TB

• We are having Unmetered vpses.Check them out : http://constantvps.com

• @hyelton said:
    Looking for a dedicated server or VPS with at least the following specs:

Unmetered! 1TB HD, 4GB Ram, decent CPU (no atoms), At least a 500mbps port.

There is almost always a constant flow of traffic/downloads so uptime and reliability is a must with no down times. My current provider Online.net my server has been up since last Auguest, besides the reboots I have to make due to the port being over saturated and nothing can work.

Up front Im saying this, I will be using a TON of bandwidth, all legit. Id need at least 35TB to be safe.

My budget is hopefully around under $45

Curious what you're running on, I got a private 1Gbps port but things smell fishy on this piece of thread.

• @lifehome said:
    Curious what you're running on, I got a private 1Gbps port but things smell fishy on this piece of thread.

Fishy as in? Not many people use that much in a legit way? Lol. Everything is legit.

• NomadNomad Member
    edited May 2015

@hyelton, Send me a direct link to that 3GB file of yours. Let me wget it to my Online.net server and give you a link. So that you can compare online.net vs oneprovider