Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Market Research] Lowend Cost, multiple-country proxies?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Market Research] Lowend Cost, multiple-country proxies?

Would anyone be interested in a proxy service in the following courties at lowend prices? They're all whitelisted, not on any blacklists, residential ISP's, over 100 ISP's.

Whitelisted IP Example:

IP 173.206.*.

rDNS FALSE

WIMIA Test FALSE

Tor Test FALSE

Loc Test FALSE

Header Test FALSE

DNSBL Test FALSE

Countries:

Andorra

UAE

Antigua and Barbuda

Armenia

Netherlands Antilles

Argentina

Austria

Australia

Azerbaijan

Belgium

Bulgaria

Bolivia

Brazil

Bahamas

Belorus

Canada

Switzerland

Chile

China

Colombia

Costa Rica

Serbia

Syria

Cyprus

Czech Republic

Germany

Denmark

Dominican Republic

Algeria

Ecuador

Estonia

Egypt

Spain

Europe

Finland

France

United Kingdom

Georgia

French Guiana

Guadeloupe

Greece

Guatemala

Hong Kong

Croatia

Hungary

Indonesia

Ireland

Israel

India

Iraq

Iran

Iceland

Italy

Jordan

Japan

Kyrgyzstan

South Korea

Kuwait

Kazakhstan

Lebanon

Liechtenstein

Lithuania

Luxembourg

Latvia

Morocco

Monaco

Moldova

Martinique

Mexico

Malaysia

Netherlands

Norway

New Zealand

Oman

Panama

Peru

Republic of the Philippines

Pakistan

Poland

Puerto Rico

Portugal

Qatar

Reunion Island

Romania

Russia

Saudi Arabia

Sweden

Singapore

Slovenia

Slovakia

Salvador

Thailand

Tunisia

Turkey

Taiwan

Ukraine

United States

Uruguay

Venezuela

Virgin Islands (US)

Vietnam

Mayotte

South Africa

Zambia

Zaire

Zimbabwe

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

KWitchcraft?

• @Nekki said:
    KWitchcraft?

What? I don't understand what you mean.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I was talking about getting such a wide spread of residential IPs and selling plans at a lowend price. How?

• @Nekki said:
    I was talking about getting such a wide spread of residential IPs and selling plans at a lowend price. How?

I prefer not to share how I've obtained such, but I can state I've partnered with another company which does this for a living.

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

I think it will be difficult to advertise.. most want US IPs anyway, right? Then maybe some UK.. what other geolocation countries have high demand? India? (cricket or sth?)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@KwiceroLTD said:
    I prefer not to share how I've obtained such, but I can state I've partnered with another company which does this for a living.

Oh, it's like that. Gotcha.

The answer then is no, and get the fuck out of my kitchen before I call the police.

Thanked by 2iKeyZ Mark_R
  • Nekki said: The answer then is no, and get the fuck out of my kitchen before I call the police.

If your question is the legality of such, I can assure you all are obtained with accordance to the law. I contacted a lawyer before even considering posting this.

• 4n0nx said: I think it will be difficult to advertise.. most want US IPs anyway, right? Then maybe some UK.. what other geolocation countries have high demand? India? (cricket or sth?)

They could be used for many reasons, including if you're traveling - on public wifi, etc.

• ricardoricardo Member

Cost, and what kind of proxy?

luminati.io can give you pretty much any country in the world, HTTPs only. They're expensive though.

• @ricardo said:
    Cost, and what kind of proxy?

luminati.io can give you pretty much any country in the world, HTTPs only. They're expensive though.

Socks 4/5, mainly socks 5. DNS leakage blocking also.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@KwiceroLTD said:
    If your question is the legality of such, I can assure you all are obtained with accordance to the law. I contacted a lawyer before even considering posting this.

I don't like mysteries.

• @Nekki said:
    I don't like mysteries.

No mystery, partnered with a company, had a lawyer vet everything to ensure it's all 100% legal.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@KwiceroLTD said:
    No mystery, partnered with a company, had a lawyer vet everything to ensure it's all 100% legal.

Aside from the mystery of how you can offer something usually expensive for presumably something close to peanuts. Too good to be true, and all that.

• Nekki said: Aside from the mystery of how you can offer something usually expensive for presumably something close to peanuts. Too good to be true, and all that.

Too good to be true? If you're interested in proof, I can supply you with such.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@KwiceroLTD said:
    Too good to be true? If you're interested in proof, I can supply you with such.

Like a business plan?

• You'd probably get a better response on online marketing forums. I can see a large portion of your clientel being spammers, or "SEO marketers" running Xrumer, Scrapebox, or whatever the latest "link builder" is.

• @telephone said:
    You'd probably get a better response on online marketing forums. I can see a large portion of your clientel being spammers, or "SEO marketers" running Xrumer, Scrapebox, or whatever the latest "link builder" is.

Yeah, I know that'll probably happen that's why I'm doing full ID verification on customers to help weed out some spammers/marketers.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • All of them?

OpenVPN in all them locations would be nice

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    All of them?

Yes all locations.

• WilliamWilliam Member

Running something like that is clearly illegal in lot of your listed countries - UAE, Iran, Iraq and Pakistan for start.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

William said: Running something like that is clearly illegal in lot of your listed countries - UAE, Iran, Iraq and Pakistan for start.

KwiceroLTD said courties, not countries...

• I'd love a proxy in a country that hasn't existed since 1997.

Thanked by 3iKeyZ k0nsl Mark_R
  • @summertime said:

It does actually exist, it's just referred to as "Democratic Republic of the Congo"

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@KwiceroLTD said:
    It does actually exist, it's just referred to as "Democratic Republic of the Congo"

Ah yes, the place where they drink Um-Bongo.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • telephonetelephone Member
    edited May 2015

One more thing. Are you sure this "company" has the consent of users and hasn't piggybacked via a 3rd party install?

I'm asking as a large number of the countries listed have poor upload speeds and small bandwidth caps for residential broadband. I can't see how a proxy with 50 - 100 KB/s upload would benefit anyone in need of a proxy, let alone the owner knowingly consenting.

EDIT: Unless it's the same as luminati.io, where it's a P2P setup.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • edited May 2015

Consider me interested ( depends on prices if you could add ovpn and if reselling is an option)

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD
  • tommytommy Member

what's test IP for Indonesia ?
    I never ever see reliable home ISP here

• halczyhalczy Member

Not sure how your socks traffic (incoming and outgoing) can bypass China's Great Firewall. The GFW's policy is to kill on sight.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited May 2015

Since you aren't revealing your means: the only way I know to obtain SOCKS in a fuckton of remote countries is via less than legit sellers and they are ultimately connected to a botnet. Not legal at all.

And for those asking about the price and how they can be so cheap: hacked SOCKS usually cost only some cents per proxy. Plenty of "providers" offer this kind of... service to carders and spammers mainly.

• @Nyr said:
    Since you aren't revealing your means: the only way I know to obtain SOCKS in a fuckton of remote countries is via less than legit sellers and they are ultimately connected to a botnet. Not legal at all.

And for those asking about the price and how they can be so cheap: hacked SOCKS usually cost only some cents per proxy. Plenty of "providers" offer this kind of... service to carders and spammers mainly.

Less than legit sellers? So you're accusing me of purchasing from "hackers" / "fraudsters" - if you presume that, I can assure you I am not.

"connected to a botnet" - If we want to talk "illegal" anyone can go code a C++ no dep. app that creates a socks server, put upnp support, fud it, then go to the "hacker" websites and rent a exploit kit, those are about $2,000 for a month, then setup a C&C (Ecatel or Voxility does the trick 99% of the time), then pay for 20k of traffic easily which is $20, and sure you could get a ton of socks proxies, but that's not what I am doing. I don't engage in illegal activity. Plus, even at that 20k of traffic usually is just vietnam, ukraine areas due to restrictions, as exploit kit vendors set limits on what traffic is allowed and what isn't.

"hacked SOCKS usually cost only some cents per proxy" - if we want to keep going on the hacked topic, they cost about $0.02 per socks5, if you want whitelisted, clean, and constant uptime that's $0.05 per socks5, and if the fraudsters order in bulk it's even cheaper. Furthermore, why spend money when you could just scrape public proxy sites if you really wanted one for fraudulent usage?

Now if you'd like, I'd enjoy if you stopped accusing me of engaging in illegal activity.