Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net or something ealse? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net or something ealse?

2»

Comments

• emghemgh Member

@Winne said:
    Damn, that's escalated quickly.

Yeah. I love that clip.

• emghemgh Member

For now
    Online.net seem like the best.

I was looking into leaseweb but with them you got to pay for your ddos traffic.

• @emgh said:
    Have you ever got ddosed with them?

Every few days I get attacks somemtimes I get time-out on big attack but max it takes 15 Minutes only

Mostly I get attacks with PPS 1446766

• emghemgh Member

@mlody1039 said:
    Mostly I get attacks with PPS 1446766

And they never null route?

• @ya_ said:
    Don't mind TinyTunnel_Tom, all his posts are useless like that

How is that useless I was referring to the rules.

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    How is that useless I was referring to the rules.

I must have missed it, where's the rule against asking for suggestions about a provider to go with for setting up a web hosting business?

• @emgh said:
    And they never null route?

They never null rote my IPs as far I know they don't Null Rote the IPs on DDoS Attack.

• emghemgh Member

@mlody1039 said:

That's great! I will order tonight. If not anyone have another suggestion?

• @Umcookies said:
    I must have missed it, where's the rule against asking for suggestions about a provider to go with for setting up a web hosting business?

I was stating to have a web hosting offer on this forum you must also have a VPS offer.

• @emgh said:
    I'm looking for a good provider for dedicated servers

@TinyTunnel_Tom - sounds like OP is asking for advice on dedis, not trying to sell anything...yet.

• emghemgh Member

@alaningus said:

I have other forums to do that on. I will never advertise my company's webhosting here.

• vpssamyvpssamy Member

why not - the members here are have so much enough time to talk with you in good and bad times ;-)

• emghemgh Member

@vpssamy said:
    why not - the members here are have so much enough time to talk with you in good and bad times ;-)

I do not think i'm allowed to advertise webhosting solutions on a VPS forum.

• so much encouragement

• @emgh ............. just do wahtever you want to do, but do it in a good way and never give up.

Also is good to have a plan ;)

• emghemgh Member

@martip07 said:
    emgh ............. just do wahtever you want to do, but do it in a good way and never give up.

Also is good to have a plan ;)

I know. It will probbebly take more then 6 months to even make profit. But i calculated and i have money to run it.

• emghemgh Member

@Presbytis said:
    so much encouragement

Maybe people want to help me,
    And i want to say that i really appreciate all tips!