Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How Long Does It Take To Answering Ticket in Normal ETA? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How Long Does It Take To Answering Ticket in Normal ETA?

13»

Comments

• PwnerPwner Member

@vpssamy said:
    i will tell you sure, but now i'm busy - but yes - 1-3 hours and best support of cheap basis is possible - here (in germany) in the netherlands - in us and canada..

Buddy, you're full of more shit than a Port-A-Potty next to Taco Bell.

• This thread seems to be a common theme on LET and it boils down to the kind of tradeoffs you're wiling to make. I recently put in a ticket on RIJX where I have a 10buckayear account. They got back to me within the day and I thought that was pretty good for the price. If I were to bug them every day, I'd think they would get tired of me. On the other hand, I pay good money ($80/yr) for a shared hosting account (Superb Internet) and they always get back to me in a few minutes with a professional response. I've even gotten good phone response on a weekend once. However, for a larger company charging good money, I expect that. A one or two man operation not charging very much, simply can't do that and it would be silly of me to expect it.