Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Suggestion] Create positive thread titles and content - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Suggestion] Create positive thread titles and content

2»

Comments

• @deadbeef said:
    That's what the average parent does, no surprise you subscribe to that mentality. On the contrary, the best of us work super hard to make the world go the way our kids want - not the other way around.

Geez this kid's delusional.

• deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited April 2015

@Jonchun said:
    Geez this kid's delusional.

You seem to be an expert on the subject of delusions, so what can I say. I sympathize though, reality is hard for soft characters.

• @deadbeef said:
    You seem to be an expert on the subject of delusions, so what can I say. I sympathize though, reality is hard for soft characters.

I rest my case. The best you can come up with is the childish "no YOU're stupid". That's pretty much all you've done in the last 5 posts...

• @Jonchun said:
    I rest my case.

That's a wise choice, slow cars are best not to be stressed much.

• @deadbeef said:

There he goes again!

• deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited April 2015

@Jonchun said:
    There he goes again!

Consistency. Hopefully, you may discover someday why it's an awesome thing to have. I mean, assuming you live 5-8 thousand years, given your prowess of abstract conceptualization.

• @deadbeef said:
    Consistency. Hopefully, you may discover someday why it's an awesome thing to have. I mean, assuming you live 5-8 thousand years, given your prowess of abstract conceptualization.

Is that all you know how to do? Come up with personal attacks once you realize you've lost the argument?

• @Jonchun said:
    Is that all you know how to do? Come up with personal attacks once you realize you've lost the argument?

Lost ... the ... argument :D Hahaha, talk about delusions. Let me guess, you also believe in Santa.

• @deadbeef said:
    Lost ... the ... argument :D Hahaha, talk about delusions. Let me guess, you also believe in Santa.

You had no response to when I clearly defined your misuse and mislabeling of terms. You quoted scientific method, and failed to recognize psychology/moral philosophy as a field of scientific research and study.

Now that you mention it though, I'm ashamed that I let a middle schooler bait me into having what I thought was going to be a mature debate. You may continue this over PM if you wish. Otherwise, I won't be responding to you here any longer.

• @Jonchun said:
    You had no response to when I clearly defined your misuse and mislabeling of terms. You quoted scientific method, and failed to recognize psychology/moral philosophy as a field of scientific research and study.

Thank you for the laugh. This was really a good one.

I am feeling generous with laymen today, I will try to shed a ray of enlightenment towards you.

When you study something with the scientific method -> science. The process and its outcome is the "science". The OBJECT of study is not "science". It's simply, you know, the object.

Studying morality and morality is not the same. In simpler words, a JPEG picture of a car, does not make a car digital.

Now that you mention it though, I'm ashamed that I let a middle schooler bait me into having what I thought was going to be a mature debate. You may continue this over PM if you wish. Otherwise, I won't be responding to you here any longer.

Is that the whole river you're planning to cry? Oh noes, how am I going to sleep tonight without your eloquent passive aggressiveness.