Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drama: liberation of hostrail, 32mb.club and BudgetGeek telecoms - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Drama: liberation of hostrail, 32mb.club and BudgetGeek telecoms

2»

Comments

• Seems that in the past, M.Morgan is renting some Soyoustart servers and divide it into several VPSes...

My box has been down, unpingable and even unbootable in the SolusVM...

Hope MSP can... turn people's impressions of hostrail.

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited April 2015

@XIAOSpider97 said:
    Seems that in the past, M.Morgan is renting some Soyoustart servers and divide it into several VPSes...

My box has been down, unpingable and even unbootable in the SolusVM...

Hope MSP can... turn people's impressions of hostrail.

It won't be staying under hoatrail it'll come under us. If you want I can help you. Either talk to me on Skype or submit a ticket to either msp or hostrail. You choose I'll be at either one :-)

@AnthonySmith said:
    I did not want him to let people down that were part of the LES community and be left with the pieces to pick up myself so this is a good thing.

I honestly agree with everything your saying. I'm going to pick it up shunt a few things about and see what I can do :-)

That also goes for anyone who has had a VPS or has a vps with hostrail. I'm here to help you. Il update as much as I can