Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS 6.0 Beta has been RELEASED - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS 6.0 Beta has been RELEASED

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

mikeyur said: Side note: I also had to recreate my account after he rolled back to the previous WHMCS, from a backup taken before I signed up.. so there's that too.

sorry but just lol, @BharatB you complete idiot. Just had to say it again.

Thanked by 2Infinity boernd
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Fuck this thread keep mocking I don't care

• @Lee said:
    sorry but just lol, BharatB you complete idiot. Just had to say it again.

The lols don't stop there.. believe me.. Barely took 12 hours to start regretting this purchase.

Thanked by 2Lee DTraffic
  • lbftlbft Member

AnthonySmith said: It really worries me how many companies @BharatB works for and has root level access too

Would you care to post the names of those companies employing this clown so we can all stay away?

Thanked by 2Mark_R k0nsl

@mikeyur said:

I'm sorry you're feeling that way I guess I got too carried away. You'll get a full refund within 6h and you may keep the service for free first month else you may move its up to you. This is the least I can do cause a few $ isnt of my concern when you're not satisfied with the purchase

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

lbft said: Would you care to post the names of those companies employing this clown so we can all stay away?

They were in another thread, a long thread, a thread I forget the name of.

The ones I remember are QuadIX and Virtualizor, perhaps he will be transparent and tell everyone, perhaps the question "Does BharatB work for you" will become a popular question in offer threads.

heh.... would you look at that I am being DDOS'ed.

Thanked by 2jar ryanarp

I am not doing that o.O don't come to conclusions something like this happend before with @joodle ask him I didn't ddos anyone till date

lasted exactly 10 minutes, probably a booter trial.

@AnthonySmith said:
    lasted exactly 10 minutes, probably a booter trial.

There is someone in LET who does this tto increase drama mostly in my case this happens many times when ever I argue with someone I swear I don't take interest in ddosing anyone.

@BharatB I believe it is not you, I believe when you say it is not me doing this that is also true.

But I also believe S that you Z have some friends that are ass 1 holes

Thanked by 2jar ryanarp

@AnthonySmith said:
    BharatB I believe it is not you, I believe when you say it is not me doing this that is also true.

But I also believe S that you Z have some friends that are ass 1 holes

Precisely haters not friends.....

• BruceBruce Member

perhaps we can be on-topic, and talk about the new WHMCS. rather than giving oxygen to this *******

for those already using WHMCS, who will upgrade to v6, and if so how soon after release? how many will wait until v6.1 before they upgrade?

@Bruce said:
    perhaps we can be on-topic, and talk about the new WHMCS. rather than giving oxygen to this *******

for those already using WHMCS, who will upgrade to v6, and if so how soon after release? how many will wait until v6.1 before

they upgrade?

1 known bug as of now you can't login to admin panel once u logout.....

@Bruce fair one.

I will upgrade after a few releases assuming no security reasons in the mean time, as I expected through on the surface at least it seems they have ignored 2 years of feedback again and just done a face lift.

• This is great:

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

That escalated quickly... from WHMCS 6 BETA to... Don't know. Trolling?

• TheKillerTheKiller Member
    edited April 2015

BharatB deadpooled?

It was not a good idea to test that Beta version on production servers, you could have used fake details to illustrate.

• HTTPZoom
    QuadIX
    Dr server
    Virtualizor

And more

Thanked by 2lbft Mark_R
  • @BharatB said:
    At least I haven't lost my db to public like GVH did.

GVH has never lost it's client database to the public.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

BharatB said: only client name was exposed

That's not true. Despite your elite Microsoft Paint skills, it was not hard to figure out his home address.

• fun99fun99 Member
    edited April 2015

There are lots of bugs Because its in Beta.. should wait for stable release

@fun99 said:
    There are lots of bugs Because its in Beta.. should wait for stable release

Can you mention a few.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2015

@BharatB said:
    Can you mention a few.

If the developers would think that it is widely bug free, then it would be called 'stable' not 'beta'.
    Wait... It's WHMCS. Scratch the above!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@BharatB said:
    Can you mention a few.

Run it as production for a bit and you'll find out I'm sure.

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom

@Jar said:
    Run it as production for a bit and you'll find out I'm sure.

Not interested as I can't login if I logout I had to ***** around to get in lol

• fun99fun99 Member

@BharatB one bug i sent Its permission error on windows server for template_c folder

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • Idk why he tried to scribble it out.

It's much easier and quicker just to select a region of the image and hit the delete key, as opposed to scribbling it out.

• fun99fun99 Member

@BharatB, I know that's why i said, should wait for stable release for production use.

@fun99 said:
    BharatB, I know that's why i said, should wait for stable release for production use.

Yea windows server I tried everything even with filezilla's write permissions change shit doesnt work , 1 more thing is domain order option shows up on home page even if you disable it.