Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS 6.0 Beta has been RELEASED - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS 6.0 Beta has been RELEASED

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

mikeyur said: Your MS Paint skills are worse than my little cousin's.

But amusingly he has a Photoshop icon on his toolbar.

Do you think he really paid for a tool he apparently doesn't know how to use...? Because selecting and blurring a section of an image is pretty damn simple in Photoshop.

• rokokrokok Member
    edited April 2015

@trewq said:
    Take the image down now! That is ridiculous.

but but there is utorrent and opened tab kickasstorrent, downloading linux iso ? or uploading that 'image' to kat ;p

• My only issue with it, is before it was more modular looking and was much easier to integrate with a navbar or logo. Now looks much harder to intergrate, if I'm wrong and its easier or the same to integrate then that's fine.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited April 2015

BharatB said: Dont worry about it

WTF?! Exposing client details and that is your response, are you really this stupid.... Clearly.

Remove the image.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

rokok said: but but there is utorrent and opened tab kickasstorrent, downloading linux iso ? or uploading that 'image' to kat ;p

I didn't notice the tabs at the top. Sixth from the left is KAT. Probably where Photoshop came from...which makes me wonder why he didn't download a lynda.com Photoshop tutorial there as well.

Gotta love a man who's got multiple LET tabs going, though.

• http://paylessvps.com/index.php
    http://paylessvps.com/admin/
    user=test
    pass=clancoms2014

you can check it out here

Thanked by 2sambling xaitmi
  • ClancomsClancoms Member
    edited April 2015

as far as i can tell not a lot has changed other than the overall look

• earlearl Member

This is prime example of why I will never send a scan of my passport to some silly hosting co.. you just never know the competence of their staff with your sensitve data.. or who they will hire to actually do it.

Thanked by 2MSPNick Master_Bo
  • @earl said:
    This is prime example of why I will never send a scan of my passport to some silly hosting co.. you just never know the competence of their staff with your sensitve data.. or who they will hire to actually do it.
    he just wanted to be cool lol he FAILED of course but he did try lol

Thanked by 1earl
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2015

@BharatB said:

You uploaded personal clients details and credit card info to a third party website?

Why are mods allowing kids like this to still be here and play Hosting Simulator 2015? Is that the new Break The Law DLC you pirated?

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2015

@KuJoe said:
    Why are mods allowing kids like this to still be here and play Hosting Simulator 2015? Is that the new Break The Law DLC you pirated?

1) No CC details were presented there except client's name was exposed.

2) I rigged the screenshot before uploading.

3) Requested removal of screenshot within 10 minutes of upload.

Since I fucked up I have no reason to defend myself , I'm wrong so I'll accept that. Already apologized to client. Further I have no obligation to reply to this thread.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2015

BharatB said: 1) No CC details were presented there except client's name was exposed.

2) I rigged the screenshot before uploading.
    3) Requested removal of screenshot within 10 minutes of upload.

Why not create fake client if you're going to screenshot something? Why would you screenshot a page that has actual client information, even if you're going to try to black stuff out? I didn't see the original, but people apparently figured out who it was so obviously your "rigging" wasn't effective.

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2015

EDIT: Retracted my post as the intended target has said he no longer wishes to reply to this thread and I don't see the point of my post.

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited April 2015

I can't believe you are so dumb, @BharatB. The client's details are still at imgur.

Out of respect to mikeyur I will not post the link here and have already submitted another deletion request to imgur. They are used by prntscr.com to store the images, for anyone wondering.

edited April 2015

Just incase no one noticed , v4 / blend became responsive guess they aren't rolling out any admin side theme yet.

http://prntscr.com/6uaxr6

There are significant CSS makeovers here and there...

• @BharatB said:
    Just incase no one noticed , v4 / blend became responsive guess they aren't rolling out any admin side theme yet.

http://prntscr.com/6uaxr6

There are significant CSS makeovers here and there...

Whats the point of blurring that?
    I can see "This Year: $2974.83USD" LOL

• @varwww said:

same problem on repet :), no skill in photo/paint

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

@varwww said:

RIP photoshop skills.

• Next time just paste a black giant box before the text...

• LeeLee Veteran

What happened was that he got sloppy in his desperation to be the "first" to post an image.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

BharatB said: Lets say we make even the worst provider's service look good . . .

I think he said it best himself.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

I edited the original post (removed image part) but the image has been removed by image hoster.

• RaptaRapta Member

BharatB said: Dont worry about it

What the fuck? You should have your company taken away from you, you're disgusting the client should sue you for all you're worth.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

It really worries me how many companies @BharatB works for and has root level access too, a few of the bigger VPS hosts, a number of the dedi hosts and even with Virtualizor.

Yeah that seems safe..

You 20 or 30 companies that have employed him should just ban him from ANY forum posting, it is going to bite you all in the ass one day.

Thanked by 2lbft wych
    edited April 2015

I wonder what's wrong with you guys? Only name of the client was disclosed address was perfectly rigged. @AnthonySmith if I may then let me tell you this I'm not worth your precious time you could be doing something productive for your company instead of wasting your time on shit heads like me. You see I'm not on your level yet , please don't bother about me. Thank you.

@Rapta said:

I can't comment regarding what you said because you son aren't worth my time either.

At least I haven't lost my db to public like GVH did.

BharatB said: I wonder what's wrong with you guys?

I think that is the problem right there, stupid does not know stupid is stupid.

Thanked by 2Lee Nyr

Why do you want to waste your time on me when I'm not worth it then , I agreed its my fault so I openly accepted and shut my mouth still you guys wanna make drama out of everything I can't help it. And only client name was exposed don't go by other's comments.

• @BharatB said: At least I haven't lost my db to public like GVH did.

Nah, you didn't lose it, you just happily posted my info publicly to show off. Thankfully it was just my name, company name, 3/4 of my street address and country... not like anyone can do anything with that :/

Side note: I also had to recreate my account after he rolled back to the previous WHMCS, from a backup taken before I signed up.. so there's that too.

Thanked by 3MCHPhil jar DTraffic

@BharatB because it is every other damn day with you, you just don't know what the hell you are doing, you seem to live in some sort of bubble of self perfection.

You honestly seem to think if you polish a turd long enough it will no longer be a turd.

I keep at you because I honestly think you are a danger to this community, I worry about the good people I know you work for too.

Thanked by 2MSPNick jar

@AnthonySmith said:
    I keep at you because I honestly think you are a danger to this community, I worry about the good people I know you work for too.

I'm not stealing and running or killing to make a living so keep those accusations to yourself that's enough understood? I don't care how bigshot u think you are. I give you respect because you're better than me if you take respect for granted then you might as well mind your own stuff.

Danger to the community eh? I'm not ISIS terrorist.