Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can we improve LowEndBox? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How can we improve LowEndBox?

13»

Comments

• @Spirit said:
    So with removal of potentially good reading, community research and warning you will get pretty much what you deserve: nothing.

Community research? I do remember the time when LEB reasearched host and didn't add the ones who was with pirated software , sorry, DDoSed Microsoft and Sony.

I don't think that featuring such host will give ANY experience for anyone.
    Only waste of time and money.

Don't remove, please kindly add more hackforums related hosts! This is what LEB now became! Congratulations!

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited June 2015

@alexvolk I used more rough words above on purpose. I know that you're valuable member, and active contributor and I respect this. After all we know each other for a long time. But we don't share same opinion about everything and what I mean here regarding LEB is that this blog lost informational purpose where people actually discuss, share (negative and positive) experiences, expose bad things, etc.. about hosts and make other people decision easier.

LEB didn't became anything like you said. But it became mass coupon/offer share website without any other informational value. And that's sad.
    If you know something bad about some featured host and share it with the rest of us, you will do to us, potential clients, much bigger favour than request complete removal of anything regarding specific host. Just because something isn't posted, exposed it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Help to the rest of the us who may not know specific host background, share your experiences, discoveries and help to the rest of the us to decide properly when we see offer somehere on internet, instead pretending like lack of informations about specific host will do any good to someone here.

(Disclaimer: I don't moderate LEB, my opinion about LEB isn't official and I discuss this strictly as long term LEB reader)

Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • Reading the last few comments, I have to ask:

1. What is the purpose of LEB?
    2. What is the current function of LEB?
  • try to engage users on forum

• LeeLee Veteran

To keep those 50+ ad spaces filled and continue generating $5,500 or so per month in revenue.

• That host is still on LEB which is a shame. I would of seriously thought somebody would of done something by now. Nulled WHMCS plus advertised by Lizard Squad... It's just not a good idea to allow those hosts.

Thanked by 1qrwteyrutiyoup
  • LeeLee Veteran

It's fear. They won't remove it, the consequences of a poor ad are pretty clear when it comes to that particular provider. There was a spate of new ads on LEB recently, I am willing to bet it was a case of get new ads up quickly to bury that one as soon as possible.

• edited July 2015

For each ddos attack there's a ddos protected hosting [SPAM REMOVED]

Thanked by 1mikho
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited July 2015

@ddosprotection said:
    For each ddos attack there's a ddos protected hosting [SPAM REMOVED]

Ban pls.

Thanked by 2Pwner ddosprotection
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@Riz said:
    Everything has the same backbone. While I have nothing against CC; there is no diversity.

Well that's true that cc provider only shows up always, we send some offer which never go a live and the offer Follow submission template and Rules.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@key900 said:
    Well that's true that cc provider only shows up always, we send some offer which never go a live and the offer Follow submission template and Rules.

Not really true anymore. Can't say I've read your submitted offer but perhaps it wasn't interesting enough?

@mikho said:
    Not really true anymore. Can't say I've read your submitted offer but perhaps it wasn't interesting enough?

Ah? what is more intersting than i provide?! if not update me what is more interesting?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@key900 said:
    Ah? what is more intersting than i provide?! if not update me what is more interesting?

Simce I haven't read the offer you sent I have no idea what to compare it with.

@mikho said:

Are you able access to read it via helpdesk? i Can pm Ticket ID.

• GunterGunter Member

When will Top Providers 2015 Q1/2 happy?

• pphillipspphillips Member, Host Rep

Working search would be nice

Thanked by 1LaXiS
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

A rule for something like:

GUYS, LIMITED STOCK, RUSH!

A Provider is sending nearly daily this email now, the product was month's in stock before it seems like the provider discovered it again to spam there costumers.

When you have big fucking stock, seriously i dont want to get spammed.

• Closing this until there is time to read this and look for actual useful suggestions in between all the spam.

This discussion has been closed.