Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you interesed in Top Vps services ? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Are you interesed in Top Vps services ?

13»

Comments

• cociucociu Member

@Nekki is no one obligate to respond !, yes i open this thread to see if this king of service is for interest here in LET . what is the problem for asking ?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

cociu said: @Nekki is no one obligate to respond !, yes i open this thread to see if this king of service is for interest here in LET . what is the problem for asking ?

Absolutely no problem asking, no-one has said that you shouldn't ask.

• cociucociu Member

@sleddog for the moment what i tell you , this is not a thread to sell, next maybe never we offer this kind of service, was only a question. So if you want understand i cannot tell you any tecnical details.

• cociu said: i cannot tell you any tecnical details

But if you cannot tell any details, then people cannot judge whether they would want the service or not. We need information on which to base a decision.

Hope this helps. Cool down and have a good day :)

Thanked by 2Nekki Mark_R
  • @cociu this wont be possible to provide 24h free support for a client, if you split the 24h eith 30 days you have to work for a client 48min per day. So, that time (8 hours) is gone only with 10 clints!

10 clients pays $7 month thats $70 per month. You pay your worker $1000 per month thats a $930 lost per month.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited April 2015

Nekki said: Why do you think the current line of conversation is unreasonable? The OP is clearly asking for himself/his company (unless you think he's doing market research for other hosts :-/ ), so why shouldn't people tell him they wouldn't buy it from him?

Because main message "I wouldn't buy it from you" don't have any real value for reading and participating in discussion. There are many ways to make conversation, to discuss to give mature well argumented answers where other would benefit from too.
    You expressed well argumented doubt that someone can provide really decent fully managed service for $7 as example can be useful, good reading. Jumping on "I wouldn't buy it from you" bandwagon isn't.
    So what do you think about fully managed high quality VPS service for 7 bucks? That's the question which allow decent dicussion. If that's in our interest of course.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • cociucociu Member

@sleddog i just post a example in one of your thread

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Spirit said: Because main message "I wouldn't buy it from you" don't have any real value for reading and participating in discussion.

1 person said that (ironically another host), everyone else has been pretty objective about it.

• cociucociu Member

@Spirit you can close this thread , was quite dirty. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.