Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you interesed in Top Vps services ? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Are you interesed in Top Vps services ?

Comments

• I don't think this is useful, either full managed or not managed!

• cociucociu Member

@Nekki i need some opinions , yes i intending to see if this is a interest of the LET users. And i know most of you dont beleve is possible. BUT REPEAT I NEED ONLY REAL REPLAY . for the moment i dont try to sell nothing of this offer. It just a inquiries

• cociu said: Solving any problem in the shortest time.

I want you move my large Wordpress site from olddomain.com to adifferentdomain.com

Please explain what you will do and how long it will take. Thanks :)

• cociucociu Member

@sleddog go to freelancer.com

• @cociu said:
    sleddog go to freelancer.com

So you can't do it?

OK, I'll make it easier...

I want you move my large Wordpress site from olddomain.com to newdomain.com

Please explain what you will do and how long it will take. Thanks :)

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2015

@sleddog please read the rules of this forum , next when you click in this thread please read it ! and if you ar interesed give us your opinion you are welcome ! if you want to move your wordpress i tell you visit freelancer.com , so easy

• @cociu said:
    sleddog go to freelancer.com

very enthusiastic, we must all buy from him!

• cociu said: please read the rules of this forum

Asking questions of someone offering a service isn't against the rules :)

• cociucociu Member

@Spirit ITS IMPOSIBLEEEEEEEEEEE !!! can you clear this please ?

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2015

@sleddog I DONT OFFER ANY SERVICE HERE !!!! I AM ASKING !

• What @cociu want to say is that this is just matter of discussion. He want opinions about offering managed service for budget pricing, etc - not personal related attacks.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

cociu said: @sleddog I DONT OFFER ANY SERVICE HERE !!!! I AM ASKING !

YES, YOU ARE ASKING, PEOPLE ARE ANSWERING, YOU JUST DON'T LIKE THE ANSWERS, WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!?!

• cociu said: I wonder how many of you are looking for a top service

@cociu said:
    sleddog I DONT OFFER ANY SERVICE HERE !!!! I AM ASKING !

OK, so you're only thinking about offering a service.

Asking questions of someone thinking of offering a service also isn't against the rules :)

• cociucociu Member

cociu said: I wonder how many of you are looking for a top service. For example:

The answer to any of tickets within 15 minutes in any day

Solving any problem in the shortest time.

Help from us up to 24 hours per month to secure vps, installation scripts, etc etc. (without abusing, install, reinstall, install , reinstall , etc etc)

Please leave a replay if it's a tempting idea.

Maintained that the price for such a vps would be up to $ 7 / month

Attach Poll

as in blind @sleddog , @dlaxotn2 , @Jonchun I DONT SELL THIS SERVICE

• This read got ugly real quick.

Guys you made your point, give this guy some space to breath. He wasn't prepared for the barge of hate :/

• Nekki said: YES, YOU ARE ASKING, PEOPLE ARE ANSWERING, YOU JUST DON'T LIKE THE ANSWERS, WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!?!

Because opinions targeting op directly aren't really discussion about topic itself?

• cociucociu Member

@DTraffic I do not think he's hated , its hungry for many of them ! SELL, SELL, SELL, any way i ignore from now , continue with the thread ! Thanks

• DTraffic said: He wasn't prepared for the barge of hate

No hate here. I merely asked a common-scenario question so I could evaluate whether or not I'd be interested in his service.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Spirit said: Because opinions targeting op directly aren't really discussion about topic itself?

Understanding who is offering the service is a critical part of providing an answer.

Thanked by 2Lee TinyTunnel_Tom
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Awww, who removed my post?

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • cociucociu Member
    edited April 2015

@Spirit in every thread the same , i read in some rules posted in LET : without racism, " Do not SPAM (i.e. post multiple threads on the same topic, continuously post completely irrelevant information in threads)!
    Just to repeat: no racism, threatening people, and so on. These are bannable offences!
    Respect! We are all human beings, we all make mistakes and we all have different opinions. A failure to be respectfull can result in a temporary ban or, eventually, a permanent one." most of this is ignore

• Lets stick with topic, please.

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2015

"Respect" i think many of this i dont know what is this word !!! i am not native english but i learn and i aprend to respect everyone !

• @cociu said:
    Spirit in every thread the same , i read in some rules posted in LET : without racism, " Do not SPAM (i.e. post multiple threads on the same topic, continuously post completely irrelevant information in threads)!
    Just to repeat: no racism, threatening people, and so on. These are bannable offences!
    Respect! We are all human beings, we all make mistakes and we all have different opinions. A failure to be respectfull can result in a temporary ban or, eventually, a permanent one." most of this is ignore

Welcome on let :)

Just answer bro, do not resist to change something, this makes me stay here :) Drama

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Spirit said: Lets stick with topic, please.

Why do you think the current line of conversation is unreasonable? The OP is clearly asking for himself/his company (unless you think he's doing market research for other hosts :-/ ), so why shouldn't people tell him they wouldn't buy it from him?

• LeeLee Veteran

DTraffic said: He wasn't prepared for the barge of hate

It's not hate, the simple question he is asking is not so simple to answer. People can answer yes or no but the answer really requires more than that in explanation.

• cociucociu Member
    edited April 2015

@Nekki its a public thread no ? maybe some of company from here are interesed too ?

• This was already discussed in another thread recently about why most hosts fail...

No, because the world does not need another hosting provider.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

cociu said: its a public thread no ? maybe shome of company from here are interesed too ?

You didn't start this thread soley for the benefit of other hosts, did you?

• cociu said: "Respect" i think many of this i dont know what is this word !!! i am not native english but i learn and i aprend to respect everyone !

I'm glad you respect everyone.

And I didn't disrespect you. Your original post was about technical support services. I asked a technical question. Rather than respond to the question, you got upset.

So, with all due respect, I think I'll give your services a pass.

This discussion has been closed.