Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Free Trial 2GB KVM for a week - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Free Trial 2GB KVM for a week

2»

Comments

• I've just received an email from my local VM confirm that he can only send email to beautiful machines like MacBook

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

mehargags said: You can't run and Successfully "TEST" a mail server without a public IP (at home). Hope that urges to read the cause of this thread more carefully !

You said there would be "No public facing services will be running at all!" If you're running a mail server, that's a public facing service.

Hope that urges to write the cause of this thread more carefully!

• only for internal tests -- Public service without any public users...!! hope that rings a bell to you.

• Pardom me everyone, but I think I shall move on with my other work than attending the "pillars of intransigence" and intellectual people whom I'm not able to cope up with. Thanks.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@mehargags said:
    Pardom me everyone, but I think I shall move on with my other work than attending the "pillars of intransigence" and intellectual people whom I'm not able to cope up with. Thanks.

No worries, LET is always like this. Although I agree that you should have bought the KVM VPS.

Thanked by 2vimalware mehargags
This discussion has been closed.