Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CloudCommando has gone downhill. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CloudCommando has gone downhill.

13»

Comments

• Mine went down about 2-3 weeks ago. Bought a new VPS and threw LibreNMS on it, which is a fork of Observium without the attitude from the developer towards his paying customers.

Some things about it I dislike though, certainly less polished than the later versions of Observium. Still deciding which one I want to actually use.

• Monsta_AU said: without the attitude from the developer towards his paying customers.

We were paying customers of Observium, but frankly haven seen the idiots way of conducting himself, its unbelievable attitude across forums, IRC, etc - LibreNMS looks like the way forward.

• The popcorn just went to the next level, because Nekki's a community advisor!

Thanked by 2djvdorp rokok
  • Monsta_AU said: Mine went down about 2-3 weeks ago. Bought a new VPS and threw LibreNMS on it, which is a fork of Observium without the attitude from the developer towards his paying customers.

I did kinda the same, got a LU VPS from BuyVM (128mb RAM, 15USD a year) and installed the TurnKeyLinux Observium in my case. Runs very well, I must say, even on this LowEndRam box.

• @FlamesRunner said:
    The popcorn just went to the next level, because Nekki's a community advisor!

U sure you got the right thread bro?

• @Nekki said:
    U sure you got the right thread bro?

I think he just noticed your tag Member, Community Advisor.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

this is getting way to off topic, keep on topic or do your stuff in a more appropiate thread please.