Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ever been scammed by a LEB/LET host? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ever been scammed by a LEB/LET host?

Comments

• @Maounique.. Honor - I'm sorry you did not understand that.

• bcrawfordbcrawford Member
    edited September 2012

@GetKVM_ASH Smoking.. What do you mean? I Guess your one of those pot head kind of people? A drug addict? You want to brow beat.. Do it.. I've sit back for months watching the BS you post.. If your ability ever catches up with your ego then you might be something. Until then I can give you a A for effort considering you will be... No.. ... Just quit Brandon.. Ok I will. ;)

• @bcrawford said: I have in my control some things that might not need to be talked about.
    I need to talk to some people.

State outright what you can't/won't touch and state that you're either going to change names to fictional ones or that you cannot state the companies/people you dealt with.

Audio, images, etc. are just flourishes; you could just write a simple account of what happened & why, if you want to get your side of the story out.

• Just LOL. That is all.

@bcrawford said: @GetKVM_ASH Smoking.. What do you mean? I Guess your one of those pot head kind of people? A drug addict? You want to brow beat.. Do it.. I've sit back for months watching the BS you post.. If your ability ever catches up with your ego then you might be something. Until then I can give you a A for effort considering you will be... No.. ... Just quit Brandon.. Ok I will. ;)

• @GetGVM, GetVPS, GET-WHATEVER-YOU-CAN-BEFORE-I-TRY-TO-ACT-LIKE-I-CAN-BE-A-BIG-BOY-BUT-FAIL.....whatever..

You have been trying for a while to start trouble.. go get it where the sun don't shine.. You are excused from the conversation. Have fun in Kindergarden tomorrow.

• @ihatetonyy.. I'm just not there yet.. I need to talk to some folks. If we can talk then we can work out our issue and business can prevail and move forward. I'm not here to hurt people... Its simply I missed you guys and I need to make right and they need to make right.

Seven days (7) and counting... then it becomes public!

• @bcrawford said: Seven days (7) and counting... then it becomes public!

Duly noted.

• Night! TTYL today.. EDT..

Brandon

• AsadAsad Member
    edited September 2012

@bcrawford I'm interested to hear this...

Also, welcome back I guess.

• @ihatetony.. For whatever reason I trust you.. #nothingbutrespect

• bcrawfordbcrawford Member
    edited September 2012

@Asad hopefully the only other party I have not settled up with can reach out.. We just need to talk.. All that there is.

• Otherwise... wow.. bombshell.. not to mention what some of my ex-clients have provided me after --- it's a grey area -- maybe we can talk about it when I provide some audio and screen shots , etc................................................................ TALK TALK TALK.. needs to happen.

• o_O

• nunimnunim Member
    edited September 2012

Can we ban this guy yet? Clearly a nutter.

@bcrawford Provide something or don't, don't triple post about nothing.

• AsadAsad Member
    edited September 2012

That's what I like about him :P Pleeeeeeeeeeease Chief can we keep him? Can we?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

We shouldnt, I am not sure this is good for him and will clearly become much worse.
    We shouldnt have fun at the expense of ppl suffering.
    M

• Closest to being "scammed" was when Up2VPS shut off my server, lost all the data and gave me $3 back from it all. When asking why it seems Hetzner cut them off after they were "using someone elses IP's". Shame really, bargain for a Windows VPS

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited September 2012

@Maounique said: It hurts to see someone suffer so badly.

Don't be fooled :) This guy should crawl back under a rock where he came from... He's not a victim. It was he who dissapeared. And this now.. it's just a drama.

• @bcrawford said: I was put in places where the money followed the path.. Not where the loyalty followed the respect.

Thanked by 1Wintereise
  • @bcrawford I can't really understand most you're saying, but who exactly you're blaming for what? Your clients? Someone else? I'm lost ...

As far as I remember, you run away not paying your bills and not refunding anyone. Correct me if I'm wrong

• Long back was scammed by a dedicated server provider in Tampa, FL. Had fight on WHT. I did chargeback through the bank, after sending proofs to the bank, bank backed us. But then he charged 3-4 times again from the card causing to go off-limit. Again it was recovered by bank but i had to pay the off-limit CC charges.
    And also lost few clients as some recent data couldn't be recovered and it took time to install everything & put data back to new Windows dedicated server.

Recently in LEB lost 10-12 days when dixhost ran away (though they have come back again to scam :) )

• He sounds like one of those bots that tries to mimic english by piecing random sentences from related articles together.

Thanked by 1Taz
  • Oops after reading all the posts of bcrawford, i forgot that the thread was about LEB/LET host..
    Oh well.. it happens when going through all this without your cup of tea/coffee.. :)

• justinbjustinb Member
    edited September 2012

sorry about not pming you earlier brandon hello

• Mountspot 1.5 months

• Can't say I was every scammed outright, though I've fallen victim a few times to incompetence. I put enetSouth in that category, right alongside Garman Online :)

• So um, are we getting the big reveal, @bcrawford?

• I've been scammed once, sort of. The host always rebooted the servers on a very frequent basis. They also didn't give me all of the memory I wanted.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@wdq said: didn't give me all of the memory I wanted

wanted or payed for ?
    M

• @wdq Name and shame.. It wasn't AlienVPS was it?